Recent content by damocles

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. damocles

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name: damocles Country: Netherlands Position: euh.. not good at anyting :o TS
  2. damocles

ere

[21:08:33] <%UTAPugbot> 12Blue team: f-meteor (captain) f-petez f-loco f-salva f-che f-fuler [21:08:33] <%UTAPugbot> 4Red team: f-morph (captain) f-shock f-ako f-mont f-mous f-mercy
  3. damocles

UT Strange Error

i remeber from when i used win98 :o ut does that whitout directx installed win98 comes with 5.0 and ut needs 7.0 but you probelly already got 9.0c installed and working.:P
  4. damocles

LOL

:wave:
  5. damocles

DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

why this stuff never get posted in a alt.binaries.boneless or some other dumb group bit late now but it is way faster for lots of ppl and they dont have to deal with filefront dl 80kb/s atm :o
  6. damocles

League

most likely 1 team got 6 and the other got 4 if you both show up with 4 you play 4v4 anyway :confused: it only will keeps saying waiting for more players when everybody clicked
  7. damocles

{[AUT]} vs Humor Movie is out!

Enigma - The Age of Love (Jam and Spoon mix) is the first track at least i found it under that name in emule
  8. damocles

pwend

:lol::rofl::lol:
  9. damocles

LOL

10. damocles

[»ULL«] Servers Closed...

:(
  11. damocles

LOL

12. damocles

Hamster Dance Video

:lol::rofl::lol:
  13. damocles

utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

first of all nice movie and 2nd well they made a solutoin ones if a lot ppl want to download a file in a short time and u dont have a lot of upstraim they called it bittorrent. a bit late for this one maybe and i have no idea how to set it up but it might be a idea. Only possible if we...
  14. damocles

utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

! C:\Downloads\utassault_net_Community_Movie_2.zip: CRC failed in utassault.net Community Movie 2.avi. The file is corrupt fss
  15. damocles

LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

Does LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u still need to be on server when you use LeagueAS140-Addon1f.u? I got some error on missing file when i delete LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u and i changed the serverpackes so that's not it.