Ban Request. Admins read.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody, without any exception, nobody is allowed to abuse someone directly with an argument, which goes straight against his/her family. don't even know who started this, we used this abusing here 10 years ago when we were in 2nd / 3rd class in school...so grow up ppl who abuse mums and dads, u never know what could be happened to the family of the person ur abusing

By advise of MyM, Im gonna leave this. If you wanna continue this further and ask me what I said then you may come and PM me :)

Bye

There are times when it's a stream of "xxx is listening to: Some Modern Shit.mp3" often acompanied with the lyrics, line by line.
wow sorry so now ur not allowed to post music ? lol
If you can't "enjoy" your self without getting stoned, pissed or abusing someone then I feel sorry for you.
stoned , pissed abusing .... what about beer is that ok?
this has really nothing to do with the thread...
I lol'd @ all this crying

By advise of MyM, Im gonna leave this. If you wanna continue this further and ask me what I said then you may come and PM me :)

Bye

Just for the record i never tried to offend you in that eas pdm friendly. if you did take the karl noten joke offensive, i didnt mean it lol and therefore im sorry

[14:29:37] <Torp> mousen, i get more gfs, more money and i have far more friends than u will ever have

i finally got owned.

My DAYS you are such a GENIOUS!
We'll go to the bank later and see if we can get money for starting up our company. It must succeed with such a rock-solid businessplan!

What is this 'my days' thing? First time I heard that was Morpheus saying in ten times per minute in a match on TS, and now it seems like every English player in this league says it non-stop. I'd never heard this before, wtf is it? Wot does it mean? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, wtf is it? My days - it means nothing. I mean really, get some decent exclamations.

'Well bugger me with an anglepoise lamp' - there's one to get you started. Fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.