World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A sad day for all rogues..
Dragonfang Blade went to a HUNTER !!!!!! OMZGNOES!!!!!11

Managed to down the twin emps last night, took us 12 wipes, which i thought was good anyway. Couple of our rogues managed to sneak past the trash and make their daggers too. We haven't seen C`Thun yet, but sure we will soon :)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032106_203838.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032106_203838.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 32
Grats! 12 wipes is quite good I think :d

I'm currently taking a break from raiding alltogether. I left the guild with my alt and joined some n00bguild where I'm more or less always the only 60 online, I wanna try to get rank 11-12 or something with my Rogue, but that'll be a bitch.
I hate AQ anyway, I really hate the theme, the bosses, the trashmobs and the hugeness. So I take back anything good I said about it before ;D

I don't mind it at the min, but we've only been raiding there for 3 weeks so its all quite new. I'm sure if the gates were opened earlier i'd be bored by now but since they weren't i can't complain yet.

I'm working on my horde alt atm too, rank 7 and lvl 49 :p Low level pvp much more fun than the 1 shotting at lvl 60 lol.

Len did you take down the Emps using 2 warrior only?

What I mean is that, its very easy to kill the Emps with 2 warriors (atm) - but on the next patch Intimidating shout won't work on the caster twin and so really 2 tanks/2 warlocks are required for the switches.

Gratz regardless of how you did it, hope all is okay with you guys :)

Yea we used the 2 tank method, but nothing to do with Intimidating shout. Apparently the closest person too the emps when they teleport get enough "proximity" aggro to keep tanking for the 30 seconds.

I actually said we should learn the warlock/warrior way since the dps was a close call, we had around 25 secs before they went supreme.

Yea we're doing good, we moved server if you didn't know, and ofcourse blizzard put it as a recommended server so it's just as bad as Silvermoon now, sigh...

do Ony, fight through MC, kill Domo at 23:15
look in amazement at the "This instance is going to reset in 10 Minutes"

lol, how stupid is that

Yesterday on weather change in AQ entire instance lagged to death, they were prolly applying some fixes. Now they announce instance reset entire 10 minutes before lol..

And annoucing Wisp as a new alliance race what doesnt make any sense... All those bugs with isntances like Time Lapse in chrom, ony DB etc. (considered as bugs) supposed to be done for tomorrows april fool i think.. They never were good at applying things corectly.

If not there just stupid.