Your a bunch of fucking wankers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Your a bunch of <bleep>ing <Bleep>ers.

Suck it, fs.

An Excellent match, nice fight, and you post that <bleeep>ing <bleep>t???

Some things don't change huh.

"server goes laggy"

Suck, my <Bleep>ing <Bleep>, fs.

Last edited:
7-7 fuckin excellent war :D

skully whining about how we suck, but if it's a draw you sucked also in your opinion. anyway, fdc and x have a long flamy history! why break with tradition aye? so
AVE MY GODLIKE YOU CUNTS! :D

Go fuck yourself we have kids in this clan speak acordingly if you got a problem with either of us you fucking mute user you start our h8 towards you by muting it's just pathetic and we didn't do fuck all at that time yer just a sad loser now go home and play with yer wife you ugly muppet i'm sorry that your aim is shit but no need to take that out on us.

GG for your team excluding the muters

Fair game.

Now wintermute crawl back under yer rock and start practicing perhaps you will get some skill one day

lol sorry but hardly any of our players came from division 1 and all of you did so it's obviously you lot who will have to watch your step in the next match. I actually thought u were better but now i know your tactics we will fight acordingly in our next encounter get ready for some real rape-age

:wanker:

i never mute, but after timmah and me went through some demo's the other day and saw an enemy 4 line LOL bind rip through my "incoming high" calls, i considered it...

i still didn't muted till destroy felt the need to type "JWER NL FUCKED UP, JWER NL FUCKED UP" a couple of times i said :wave:

pathetic matchreport btw haha

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm shit at UT and know it. Strangely enough, I don't care that much: I play with a great bunch of guys in FDC, and we play for fun.

We let every single player that's available play, rather than picking our "best" team for the war, because we really, honestly don't care about it that much. So what if we don't win? It's all about ggs.

As it is, we played a good game, you guys played a good game, and could have left it at that. Then you had to chuck it all away by acting like loooooosers with that match report.

Poor.

Wintermute said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm shit at UT and know it. Strangely enough, I don't care that much: I play with a great bunch of guys in FDC, and we play for fun.

We let every single player that's available play, rather than picking our "best" team for the war, because we really, honestly don't care about it that much. So what if we don't win? It's all about ggs.

As it is, we played a good game, you guys played a good game, and could have left it at that. Then you had to chuck it all away by acting like loooooosers with that match report.

Poor.

lets get it straight u thought u were gonna own,tbh i thought it would be much tougher,but u did`nt own and we drew a match we should have won in hindsight (u still with me ,nothing to mindbending i hope ),the server did go laggy me ,ur 1 of those clans who actually think ur good coz u watch lots of ut movies or have a good players icq number. and wen u dont get the result u expected u hide behind "We let every single player that's available play, rather than picking our "best" team for the war, because we really, honestly don't care about it that much" or u choose to start a post like this,i think calling u SHITE is fair coz u r SHITE,now can u honestly say my match report is not fair,plz pick out the parts that offend u :moon:

I wasn't even there, but f0 FDC anyway.

And speaking of match reports, way to exaggerate. When I checked in it was 4-2, how did you come back from 6-1 then?

Shot0007.JPG

:D :moon: :D gg

if we are so shite how come u didnt own us 8-0 ?? as for the server went laggy excuse u still need to remember this is an online game !!
So it can always happen a server sux or connection or whatever. If u dont like it this way then go get a life or play offline so u cant whine

Anyone got a Screenie from the Bridge Defence where the "shite" FDC held off the great and mighty X-Squad for the entire 16 minutes?

How about the IRC logs where Paul is telling Jen that he won't get to play unless [X] are owning?

The best bit about it Skull, is that your last post reads better with the names swapped round.

YOU expected to own, and for a few maps, you did. Then the server *didn't* get laggy as you whine, what happened is that we got our shit together, and started playing some seriously cool UT.

You think calling us "shite" is fair? Well in that case, calling you "pathetic" just about sums it up.

Oh, and Shokk? Your quote right. It was 6-2, not 6-1.

[23:23] <utaBot5> X-Squad 6 - 2 =[FDC]= | AS-Bridge | Time Remaining: 16:00 | X-Squad are attacking.

ah bridge yes was it good def or poor attack,or was it the fact weez`s mouse batteries died so u were playing 5 v 6 for a lot of it :moon: