You know these names.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hardcore

(Taki)
Jun 8, 2001
Germany
:shout: Here is what i posted in our private forum:

we have a new name:

WildOrchid

i was on demon or barry last night
also virus and virus were there and i swear they had infernomod or elfbot installed - damn they know how to camp this one is sure...

hehe but they are a bit dump in their heads

i just renamed to nasty on mapchange they both left ;)
that was great
-------------------
but the best is just coming....

now they don't go on servers where mapvote (and with that kickvote)
but last night i saw nasty, someone called wildorchid and another one on such a server - i thought "ok lets fuck nasty again" and entered but i had to realize that wildorchid was virus (i think so)
- he played with nasty
and the best is - they know how to be lame too (what a new thing ;) )

they voted me, reconnected, voted again, reconnected and voted again
and i was kicked
they are pretty good in that

but i am not a person who watches himself being fucked by nasty
so i got unique and with him went on the server and kicked nasty and wildorchid

damn it was great !

in the end they succeeded in kicking unique (who was named "wanker" hehe) and as he has a redned line (correct?) he could not re-enter the server after reconnecting (ip was banned)

so i got utu-fatality and with him we kicked them again
nastyfucker1 and nastyfucker2 LOL

only one thing: he knows that [AAK]Taki doesnt like him hehe
i played with that nick at the beginning
----------------------------------

what i want to ask is:

i know that calling them assholes is no way for us to win
but do think that we can win (they added a tag called -=]ABU[=- tp their names a day after i took their names)
so taking their names pisses them off (1s point)
and the second point would be: if we have enough people on a server (i think 3 or 4 would be great) who join at the same time (especially) in the night and just go and kick the lamers again and again - we can beat them (i hope so!)

any ideas/suggestions/applause ;)

jsut a thought

i almost forgot:

last afternoon virus came again (with aimbot) to a server
but he wasn't there any longer than 10seconds or something :eek:
thx to some AAK TRU (and some other clans) - members :)

i dunno why the first person he voted was me :shout:

:rolleyes:

*Wondering*

I was wonderin wheather you can ban specific nicknames like: Fu*ker and such?

I got my own server, and i'm a newbie @ Admin stuff, so I was wondering if you could add a specific nickname to the ban list?

So i will keep having a nice server :)

thx :):cow:

@ Swede

Vanilla UT only supports IP banning, but there is a mod that will allow users to register their nicknames. I guess you could use that one to preregister the nicks of the players you want to keep off the server, but all it'll take for them is to change their nick.

I don't remember the name of the mod, might even be an external app, but I'll have a quick look around for it..

They used to run it on the [HIVE] server, but their website seems to be down atm :(.

hmmm

one wya i found to deny them the fun of anoyign us all was to all swap to ther side and make it a completely boring game after watching a few games just drift away they soon left !! :flack:

Lol.. I Played with Both nasty + WarOrchid today on a server..

Nobody listeded to me, or didn't see it :P

But I changed team to their Team (Consisted of nasty+ WaroRchid, and i began to taunt within TeamSay Taunt) Like Assault + Defend the base... From 3 different ut's

(3 computers, with 3 Ut's with 3 different taunts =)

Then left after a while.. But still i was totally annoyed by this, and I think there should be some1 who get Admin over those servers..
(My server I have given admin to 3 Regular players) =)

But GL in smacking 'em Down =)

:flack:
3 choices as an individual
1)leave....they win
2)don't respawn and spam....they sorta win
3)respawn, get your hammer out , charge it to the sky and hammer the f##k out of them....they have no ammo and go for a trip ;)
but it would be damn nice if an admin actually paid some f##kin attention to what goes on and what people actually tell them about their servers....Demon admin don't give a damn and barrys world isn't paying much attention either
my advice is play on a private or non-uk server
btw wild orchid is another addition not nasty or virus and still sucks even with aimbot
can nobody get any of their IP's?....now that would be fun! :mad:

they use dial up so their IPs are dynamic

u won't be able to ban them for longer than 2mins

but isn't it possible to indentify (and ban) them by their log-in-server like admins in irc can??

Maybe cos he tried banning em a few times :)
I think one of em uses a proxy as well, so only thing that would even help a bit is to ban their isp range like 195.26.*.* or something.