YOU got beef? SPIT it out :spit:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
I'm sure pretty much all of you have days where something annoys/irritates the hell out of you

whats your beef de la joure!!?

I'll start off with a common one

old ass wrinkled people parking their hind in front of the escalator !
I mean step up to frigging thing or decide to take the elevator

DONT stand in front of it like it is a machine from hell which will chew you up

more to come next time i find some other worldwide annoyance!

When waiting to read the racing post

Old women in bookies, that sit and read the racing post, write 20 slips and for 20p each and then forgets her money

People who park there cars on public grass in the wet
and turn it into a mud pit............. absolutely no consideration
for the community fs :mad:

When Humph comes and posts old with every post ;)

Oh but seriously, i really hate that very.de link with that animal making stupid noises ive seen posted a few times, its just not funny and really annoys me :P

"RL" situation, when i just miss a bus and then have to wait 15min for the next one, to find its full and they just wave past you, bastards!

Another one is the feeling of being underage when you try to get into a nightclub, as if your doing something wrong, which relates to me and going to the airport. Every time i go to airport i get checked. I ask the idiots why they stop me and not say, that guy who is white to the bone. They say we do check them. Which is blatent lies when next to me is a chinese girl and a indian dude.

Funny thing is, im british, I had no problems going to visit my father in Dubai, just went straight through. But I have problems coming back to my 'own' country.

That really gets on my tits :mad:

cba editing into that one so...

another thing are people who drive like 80 on 100 area.... until the takeover lane (dunno if thats the word tbh) begins and they have to tear their little ricers apart to reach a top speed of 120 km/h and prevent everyone fram passing them

lol mc i understand why that can be annoying, once i got back from holiday to croatia by bus
there were like 50 white people and 1 african american, and while in austria we were pulled over FOUR times where they took his passport and we all waited for them to give it back, slowed us down like 5 hours and i was just thinking WTF is wrong with that lol

lol yea its so annoying.

When I go through without being checked I think to myself, umm somethings wrong. I know let's go back to the police/security guys and ask them, hey i think you missed me!

I dont know if you have ever watched lee evans live, he explains how when people go through the metal detecter in the airport its as if everyone is warming up for like a boxing fight, moving the arms, warming up the body.

As soon as they go through and all is clear, they start jumping up and down, waving thier hands as if its a great achievment lol. Would check lee evans out if you havent!

didnt see it but thx for the tip, i'm a big fan of chris rock he made some amazing stuff
and never scared is a great show go check it out :D

ProPain said:
I'm sure pretty much all of you have days where something annoys/irritates the hell out of you

whats your beef de la joure!!?

I'll start off with a common one
traffyidiot :barf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Groups of people that walk along spread in a line across the pavement move at a balls-achingly slow speed meaning you have to either push through them or walk into the road to get past.

I hate ppl who keep driving in the middle lane on a 3 lane highway and when u pver take them they dont let u pass. But they speed up and go drive in front of u and then slow down piss annoying.

Or when u are overtaking ppl and way behind u there is a asshole speeding at u way 2 fast and when he is behind u he starts to drive 10 cm behind u and flashing with big light ( dunno what it is in english) stupid ppl.

and most annoying is ppl who drive 80 where u are aloud to drive 120

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcore
When its full of ppl waiting for the elevator and some old lady walks past everyone and presses the button...just as if we were all a bunch of morons standing there and just idled fs! =/

Same with stoplights @ crossings...ppl that thinks the "button" is a democratic voting system that will eventualy vote the light to turn to green (for the pedestrians).

Last edited:
Thats anothing thing that realy pisses me off...

When people walk upto a pedestrian crossing and press the button. Then they look to see that the road is clear, they then cross and the lights change like 30secs later stopping the cars when nobody is there :angry:

Reactions: SoldierBoy