YOU choose what i eat tonight!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What to eat tonight!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. That aint food. Altho Mc might tri to eat that too :D
What about eating sum pussy instead mc

Whats even more funny that pete is replying on this, dont you have more important things to do with YOUR friends :P

McNeill said:
Whats even more funny that pete is replying on this, dont you have more important things to do with YOUR friends :P
HAHA not atm idd, but tonightttttttttttttttttt im going out! U know what that is? Going out? Its having fun without UT. Huh? Without UT? Pete? Explain! Impossible! Lies!

Yes without UT. Its like going away to the city with friends (ill explain what friends are another time, cba now), and u drink beer n shit, n get some girls, or talk about serious things of life, like im doing now. I hope u learned lesson #21 in ur social-study by Pete.

HAHA wot a fool

Lol pete, you really assume you have some sort of thing over me.

Its really quite pathetic. Look at your post count in relation to mine. That pretty much fucks up everything you have said in your post :P.

The fact you have time to write that much.
Then think you can have a go at me about things in RL you have no clue about is really strange.

Only conclusions anyone can draw from people online is a few things.

1. How much time they spend playing ut.

2. Their post count and therefore there contribution or in your case lack of contribution to community atmosphere

3. The fact you go to great lengths to bot and cheat.

4. You get banned from a online game yet come back to play again, then suck up to everyone in Mi5 (only to get kicked for leaving mid game, you know your first person in mi5 history that a kick has had to be done?) That desperate are you?

5. You even sucked up to me before i told you to fuck off, cough fact i wouldnt join SPR when you where in it and you tried to make up with me.
Your quite 2 faced and an opputunist. Trades that i dont have, but equally show how desperate you are for your image on this online community. Which sorry to say, is shit.

Now point 1 is what you think you have on me. Well you have been around as long as i have. You get banned but still come back to play UT, you join Mi5 which obviusly was a top div1 clan meaning you had to play wars. So unless your trying to contridact yourself, a person with your intelligence wouldnt ever be able to do :rofl:

So yes gj trying to convince me you have more in life than UT.

Fucking idiot.

rofl mc.. you call pete a fucking idiot.. or is it like.. this post was made by a fucking idiot?

Warchild..

:rofl:

I rest my case at his first rate come back. He cant even argue. How old did you say you where?

Not worth even replying to you anymore pete, conversations with you are boring when you cant seperate fact from fantasy.

btw mc, i never liked u - ur former password, which i know obviously, is enough for me to conclude ur the biggest nerd online ever MC lmfao

:x

btw im not reacting on a long post just flamin u here i dont give a shit for the rest:P

Last edited:
ths is my lil' fantasy world, sorry for disturbing it for u mc, i did broke ur heart didnt i :P
i even deserved a ban in #swap, dat owns:D

You mean the thread? Lol, Warchild, your 14/15?

If you cant tell this post was just for a laugh and some entertainment. You really think I am going to order food which other people tell me. OH NO WAIT i cant think for myself.

Go back to sucking pete's balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.