yo GRZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw GRZ, when's u and steelhorn's mappack gonna b released?
can't wait......all those super maps......

making maps is fucking hard :(

took me 2 hrs to make some rooms with lifts water etc...

i dont have ideas for good maps anyway :)

btw i dont like Golgotha :eyeroll:

Every1 loves BSP it add something cool to ur map that you never expected :hm:

@camel: you expected to make a whole map in 2 hours? :teehee: well if you look at siege, then its possible :lol: 5 brushes few lifts few triggers and that it :rofl:

Just tried to make a l337 huge spaceship in Ued...made shitload of brushes in 2d, added, edited, added, edited and all that stuff for the whole morning and it was finally there...and there's a little cute hole :rolleyes:
nm, I'll start over again, I've only done this 3 times so far :D

Originally posted by Camel
making maps is fucking hard :(
took me 2 hrs to make some rooms with lifts water etc...
i dont have ideas for good maps anyway :)
btw i dont like Golgotha :eyeroll:
1st rooms / maps can b pain in the ass, but when u get familiar with brushes / moving them, its a walk in the park :D
Making 1st AS map is fucking nightmare, not to mention joy of BSP/HOM "effects".
AS 4 ideas, think of what kinda map u would like 2 play, then just make it.
When u test it with ur so called "m8s" they will gladly tell u what "fucked up shit" u gotta move/remake/adjust 2 make the map more playable.
Good map containes these factors : kickers, teleportzones/ telewindows, traps, classtextures and launchspots :cool:
Btw Golgotha is a class map :bowdown:
[edit]Remember: f00king rotating movers dont work online without scripting fs :(

Last edited:
GRZ, steelie said the mappack wud b released soon on his forums:)
the map testing wud b done @ end of february, and the pack wud come in march or summin.....