Yes End Of The Year

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A FLAME THREAD WOOOOOOOOT!

I always had respect for DoG, but seeing how they manipulate the rules to let their 'friends' win is intolerable.
Funny that you play vs MeGa after 3 months in-activity, It smells a little fishy doesn't it ?
Let's just face it, MeGa was afraid to play 23 this month so they play vs REALLY SHITTY CLANS LIKE DOG HAHA.

To nicely bring up a post of Zyxy :
ZyxYeti said:
Then explain to me as admin the reason why a clan is in a holding zone. And hasn't bothered to play a match since september and then schedule a game 3 days before the end of 2006 on the 29th?

You can go on abt 23 playing HZ clan etc we arranged everything before the monthly deadline not cowardly afterwards.
:fish: :fish: fishy situation.

and another quote from anni :kiss:
anni said:
From my pov it seems obvious DB/DoG doesn't wanna see 23 as champs, and from my experience with DoG over the years I'd say they don't particularly enjoy getting hammered (who does?), that's why you could call it slightly remarkable for them to arrange a match vs a topteam after a 3 month period of inactivity.

A FLAME THREAD WOOOOOOOOT!

I always had respect for DoG, but seeing how they manipulate the rules to let their 'friends' win is intolerable.
Funny that you play vs MeGa after 3 months in-activity, It smells a little fishy doesn't it ?
Let's just face it, MeGa was afraid to play 23 this month so they play vs REALLY SHITTY CLANS LIKE DOG HAHA.

Looool n00b

its even funnier that 23 played PiP after 6 months of inactivity to try and win the leauge

also what rules were manipulated ?

your full of shit go lick some more elf bott :moon:

you aint fit 2 suk my hairy nutsack

During a year of matches and public play, clans simply make friends and enemies. In harsh times like these, friends can help you get a certain objective. That's what happens in every sport! It's no big deal if you ask me.
If you don't want this to happen make sure that u do not make any foes and keep your friends close. simple!

c'est la vie!

Ðeadßoy said:
Looool n00b

its even funnier that 23 played PiP after 6 months of inactivity to try and win the leauge

also what rules were manipulated ?

your full of shit go lick some more elf bott :moon:

you aint fit 2 suk my hairy nutsack

Deadboy you fucking cocksucker I never flamed you personally and now you do this, I always had respect for you but this kind of things make me see how LOW humanity can be. I never expected this of you.
You always helped people but now you show your bad side, Thanks for sharing it with us.
You would be the one full of shit here with your double personality's.

I wish you a sad new year and the worst wishes, gay prick.

ps. Learn to play UT, after so many years I cant believe your still so AWFULLY BAD AT IT.

lol

anyone that flames =]DoG[= will always get a reply from me havent peeps learned that by now

you are saying we in some way or shape have broken / bent the rules now which one are they ?

so now u flame me directly without answering the questions

and i still help people nothings changed there

you wanna calm down m8 and not post in haste

lol

anyone that flames =]DoG[= will always get a reply from me havent peeps learned that by now

you are saying we in some way or shape have broken / bent the rules now which one are they ?

so now u flame me directly without answering the questions

and i still help people nothings changed there

you wanna calm down m8 and not post in haste

M8 I was only stating the unfairness of the situation, Maybe you didn't bent rules I overtyped that quickly.
But still you must admit that there is something fishy going on here.

Just read post one of this thread:

"Mega is afraid of playing 23 while they were added at the start of the month and now they get a freebie the 29th.
Gjob you must be proud."

If you are too thick to see the situation here, I suggest you go play Tetris or Minesweeper.

Deadboy you fucking cocksucker I never flamed you personally and now you do this, I always had respect for you but this kind of things make me see how LOW humanity can be. I never expected this of you.
You always helped people but now you show your bad side, Thanks for sharing it with us.
You would be the one full of shit here with your double personality's.

I wish you a sad new year and the worst wishes, gay prick.

ps. Learn to play UT, after so many years I cant believe your still so AWFULLY BAD AT IT.

GG you curse him for what? For playing mega? :rofl:

k lets have a lets flame Dog day because Mega won the leauge

lets look at the facts

it clearly states that ONLY 2 MATCHES REQ in proas

now lets see how many games have been played and counted

23 http://www.utassault.net/clans/claninfo.php?clanid=88

Mega http://www.utassault.net/clans/claninfo.php?clanid=398

if only the 2 matches that were required were counted Mega would have been champs

but because the leauge counts all matches the 2 req plus the 2 optional matches that 23 played would have made them champs

so Mega were forced to find an opponent to put the situation right again

I was approched and looked at the situation and facts for 24 hours before i agreed to the match

and in all fairness if only 2 matches are req then only 2 should be counted this is y i agreed to it

no other reason

Mega were under no obligation to play 23

and if the situation were reversed in 100% sure that 23 would have avoided Mega

now if u wanna flame me come msn / icq im online

as for mush

This message is hidden because Mushroomhead is on your ignore list.

flame away i cant see it

20422_Im%20Lovin%20it%203D%204c.jpg

lets look at the facts

it clearly states that ONLY 2 MATCHES REQ in proas

aight as you noticed yourself then where does it say the two other optional game CANNOT be played during december? The only reason 23 played 4 games is because Mega refused to play 23.

As for arranging games 23 did it all before the fucking admin set deadlines where DoG comes out of hibernation after 3 months. 3 days before 2006 is over that is why i think lowly of DoG now.

And i don't care Mega became champs gg to them. They had the right to refuse our game but you arranging a game with them because they begged you and you didn't want 23 champs. That's the reason i made the thread ;)

Everyone keeps moaning about how lame MoD and 23 are where all you fucking hypocrits are just as bad or even worse. Mebe you should rethink your own actions before acussing 2 other clans in this league that keep it alive now innit.

Anyways ppl have a nice New Year ;)

As for arranging games 23 did it all before the fucking admin set deadlines where DoG comes out of hibernation after 3 months. 3 days before 2006 is over that is why i think lowly of DoG now.

Anyways ppl have a nice New Year ;)

The deadlines are not in the rules m8 there is no cutoff date

I could challange a team 2 day and as long as we both agreed and sorted server

we could enter it as a played match

Like i said the rules need changing if only 2 req then only 2 should count

also PiP came out of 6 month retirement to play u guys

and as i said in match report we are back in proas in Jan 2007

aye I hope all have a happy new year even sneeze and mush

Status
Not open for further replies.