xb7 looking for std as clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7

We want... A SHRUBBERY!
Jun 8, 2001
Hamburg
ok i guess most of u know me and if u don't then i'm not sure that i wanna play for u :P

anyway i'm a rather experienced player and part of this community since many years, not the strongest dm-er/fragger but i'll do my job on defence ( which usually consist of creeping around in the back and doing safes on the objective to annoy the crap out of people) and i'm rather good at getting objectives
as for launches, i know the basic ones oh and of course i got vent/ts and working mic and use those

maybe i should add that i am one of the very few in this league who aren't up their own arse

cheers

come to atP m8 !
A nice amtosphere & we use Polish on ts unlike the rest of the clans :o :P ;)

~dzz~ is recruiting all [ADC] players. If you want to play with Bart.... oh wait that's not incentive, crap :(

:P

edit by smantie and NOT an abusing moderator:
sry for the lie i posted. Bart is 1337 and he's my hero...oh...and he pwnz obviously.
Compared to him i'm unworthy

Last edited by a moderator: