wtf trasher ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
wtf i just got kicked (baned ? ) from dog std coz i got a godlike in overlord :lol: :rofl:

It's been said in here before....DoG std is for noobs to come and feel welcome in UT not for wankers to exercise their egos. If you don't like it.....fuck off ! :P :wanker:

Did the big boys spank your botty on DFP ?

Last edited:
Thrasher (_!_) said:
It's been said in here before....DoG std is for noobs to come and feel welcome in UT not for wankers to exercise their egos. If you don't like it.....fuck off ! :P :wanker:

Did the big boys spank your botty on DFP ?

u actually think there still are noobs playing UT ? ... i dont even think u can buy UT in stores anylonger

Wingman said:
u actually think there still are noobs playing UT ? ... i dont even think u can buy UT in stores anylonger

Actually we get alot of new ppl playing...mostly from ex eastern block countries :nod:

But why don't you start playing again ??

HUEY said:
Actually we get alot of new ppl playing...mostly from ex eastern block countries :nod:

But why don't you start playing again ??

havnt touched UT for atleast 3yrs m8 ... wud get raped so hard by u guys now that i never cud show my pretty face here againcuz of the embaressment ... and i like to dropin in every now and then :)

Wingman said:

You can but ANYTHING from a place called entertainment exchange by me!!! Including ut still :)

Just checked www.game.uk.com and they dont sell it anymore..

Im guessing UT is in the bargin bin, and the 'n00bs' are 8 year old kids on there '1337'pc's :lol:

Unfortunatley i occasionally play UT2004, but havent picked up UT in a while (tho i do have it installed with the maps now ;) )

Although ive been playing Perfect Dark zero - but just cant hit shit :mad:

pc world have it

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=345034&camp

A white-knuckle SINGLE PLAYER experience like no other! Guide your team of configurable 'bats' (virtual teammates) against the deadliest gladiator bats in the galaxy and become the Unreal Grand Master.

no bats in mine ffs

animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif

Wingman said:
havnt touched UT for atleast 3yrs m8 ... wud get raped so hard by u guys now that i never cud show my pretty face here againcuz of the embaressment ... and i like to dropin in every now and then :)

I get raped every time I play....:(

Ðeadßoy said:
pc world have it

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=345034&camp

A white-knuckle SINGLE PLAYER experience like no other! Guide your team of configurable 'bats' (virtual teammates) against the deadliest gladiator bats in the galaxy and become the Unreal Grand Master.

no bats in mine ffs

animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif
animal-smiley-020.gif

but they dont stock it anymore :D

Cant collect @ store, nor deliver :D

SORRY

Due to high demand the following item(s) are currently unavailable.

INFOGAMES BEST OF UNREAL TOURNAMENT

ill sell my copy for £500 - any bidders? ;)

-Starlight- said:
but they dont stock it anymore :D

Cant collect @ store, nor deliver :D

ill sell my copy for £500 - any bidders? ;)
but i thought UT is available over Steam :sofa: