WTF idiot LUPUS........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viru$_Z

TNT
Dec 1, 2002
BELGIUM
by LUPUS idiot "LMAO @ "Multiclaners are not welcoming in LORDS anymore."

JOKE or ???????

fuck you all sixth,,,,,,,,,,,ok ???????

all hate UTLORDS spirirt, and, all hate too SIXTH spirit.......SIXTH spirit ???, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sixth suxxxxx hard idiot closed in chamber before one monitor and forget the real point of life.....idiot..........fuck that..........

if you suck in real life its not my prob idiot...........

SIXTH suck.....................SUCk SUCK SUCK..........yeah you beat us in UT......;sure you are nice, but you never watch the RL , your PC own and my A$$ too.............me i have nice Rl and i have not only LIVE before one monitor suxxxor idiot............

eat my DICK ...........bastard LUPUS idiot........

banned me no problem i fuck you all......... VIRUS Z

if you have such a nice
drevil.gif
real life
drevil.gif
why bother..............:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Viru$_Z

all hate UTLORDS spirirt, and, all hate too SIXTH spirit.......
Yeah everyone hated Sixth Spirit, that's why they kicked him ;)

Can anyone send me a translation of his post?

there's no real translation for that. it's just for :shout:
cuz ViruZ and me try to make something good for our Clan.

like Meet_Your_Maker told me
lol well once you got a reputation its hard to get rid of it

and it's true i've made an hard post on the clan exchange to be sure the guys who asked me to join are motivated to play with us.

I can't blame ya Lupus.I was sure some ppl will make that reply.
Meet just deleted the others reply cuz they're explained the same shitt.

i can understand u need to preserve your reputation Lupus. :P

i have a link for ya m8 who explain your personality.

http://www.mr-proper.net/index.htm

:D

Well I guess it's really hard to leave all that old crap behind you when people keep bringing it up... :(
But posts like Virus_Z' will hardly change anything for the better :\

Good luck in finding members anyway :cuddle:

UT Lords have a bad reputation indeed but you don't hear me say that you guys can not change.

Virus Z doesnt make the clan look much nicer though with his useless flaming here.

Sorry if you feel offended, but that one sentence was just very funny imo. :D

i have some friends on UT, dont need you.......
but fookin children add idiot post and MARTZ authorize idiot reply........UTAS..........rofl.......;;;

Do you will reopen THREAD "mercs" ????? some guy mercs why you add that reputation for UTLORDS ????? these team its a prob for you ?????????
some team use mercs, why UTLORDS its true ? you have prooof ??? dont launght our team because we have respected you in our match !!!!!!!!

you have asked no spam taunt we have respected that !!!!! i lie ????

because we win ????? we win and we loose same as all team in the league !! :wink:

we just play for funny, and i see that disturb idiot "UT Drugers"

the spirit its really nice now on UTAS ...........WOW !
i am not surprise some guy leave.....

this game is OLD that 1, and 2 the evolution of UTAS suxxxxxxxx.....

cya in hell, and LAUNGHT idiot LUPUS, and if you have time at loose, come suck my Dick........:D i live in BELGIUM its not long way........ :wanker: :wanker:

thx Cece.
i know some ppl will join us soon.It just take some more time.
we can wait we have time. :)

and viruz :shout: :shout: :shout: a lot cuz he just try to explain his mind.we know perfectly he just explain :fingers:

i agree with him for one point of view !

it wasent the good emplacement for the Lupus reply.
The others players who going to watch the post after that.
will maybe take another desition even if they never play with us.!

i mean gazzy what a tit , always flaming arent ya mate , never know when to stop , dispicable, should be ashamed.

ok virus_z

1) do you actually understand lup's sentence? it's quite funny coz u say in your OWN sentence u used multiclanners before.. lup didnt say you used it but he just pointed out YOU said it..

2) wtf do you know about my real life? what do you know about sixth? you know shit all.. <thuring sarcasm mode ;) > if you wanna see for urself come up here.. i'm in holland it's not far ;) .. </sarcasm>

3) if you have a problem with lupus go talk to him in private and stop talking shit about sixth coz like i said before you dont know shit about us.

4) yes you where mildly with the tauntspam . thx. however (soz skan i wont go any further then this) "lillith" comes to mind virus_z ? you shouldnt go talking shit when you're lying and ppl can prove it.. unless you ofcourse didnt know ..

plz go ahead and reply to me on this thread.. if u want u can come to my icq too np :) just know that ur only making a big fool out of urself..

LUP sentence ??????? :wanker: its just a inutil reply on clan exchange by lupus....that not motivated new players join us....
and i am angry for that :mad:

its sure for you with 16 members you have no problem for find 6 guys for a match..... ;)

before this post nah, i have never prob with nobody on SIXTH....:rolleyes:

4)U need to understand and talking english.:cow:

i dont need that :D

i speak french and nederlands, and that OK for my country.....english its just one option for me........

my last post HERE.....and do you find a clan play for fun and pleasure, and play with no tactics its a wanker clan ????? but UT_Lords its a funny clan, not a wank clan because we launght.....its for me the only one clan where i have really my fun on UT.......the rulez 1 : play for funny.....

Cya RELAx

rofl.. but lupus never said u used mercs.. he pointed out that you said it urself..

btw why talk english to lup etc(afaik) in english when u can talk dutch ffs!

had je wel eerder kunnen zeggen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.