WoW Funeral

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

funeral? jeez, lol.
Some ppl really do take it seriously, haha

jEr said:
disrespectful fuckers... it should've been one of them fs, dirtbags

Ehm, what exactly did they have a funeral for? The damn text was impossible to read...

What the fuck did they expect holding a funeral in contested territory? :P

Some fucking hard-ass OWNAGE griefing though :thumb: It's what makes MMO's great.

why do it on a public spot and they actually posted it before and asked if all could stay away! :lol:
Next time mebbe do it in secret and some private area, think it was a funny movie and now i expect a funeral
in UT mebbe on golgotha][AL by the cross! :satan:

This quote from that link lex mortis posted kinda summed it up pretty good...

("part of me laughs, part of me thinks it's pretty lame, but in the end, what's worse, the guys pretending to have a funeral, or the ones sabotaging it? are you SO obsessed with a game that you have to mimic real life events with it? then again, i can't blame them for sabotaging it, cause it's a dose of reality saying "hey, get off your fat lame asses and just play the damn game for what it is, it's not real!"

all in all, i think i walk away from this one laughing at the morons that got in a line waiting to "pay respects" and in the end paid the price of being a free standing target.. ")