World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

battlegrounds! epic mounts , boring bring this to that person quests!
items which are slightly better than the ones you have but cost 400 g more :rofl:

ProPain said:
battlegrounds! epic mounts , boring bring this to that person quests!
items which are slightly better than the ones you have but cost 400 g more :rofl:
Who buys items though? >.<
Epics from Molten Core are infinitely better than anything that's BoE.
For me, and I'm probably in one of the best European guilds (gogo brag :x), the game got a lot more exciting at level 60.
Now that we've basically "beat" the game by taking down Ragnaros (twice :p:) we can look forward to Blackwing's Lair, which is supposedly "Tuned to extreme difficulty" compared to Molten Core.

And I'm sorta looking forward to the Battlegrounds :D

Menace said:
Who buys items though? >.<
Epics from Molten Core are infinitely better than anything that's BoE.
For me, and I'm probably in one of the best European guilds (gogo brag :x), the game got a lot more exciting at level 60.
Now that we've basically "beat" the game by taking down Ragnaros (twice :p:) we can look forward to Blackwing's Lair, which is supposedly "Tuned to extreme difficulty" compared to Molten Core.

And I'm sorta looking forward to the Battlegrounds :D

Didn't you subscribe for a test server Menace?
You get a lvl 60 to test BG.

It's pretty cool imo. Capture the flag in wow. If you play it proper (and the opposing side does aswell) It can prove pretty tricky to cap :) And not to mention the Honor kills you get in there...

sneez said:
Didn't you subscribe for a test server Menace?
You get a lvl 60 to test BG.

It's pretty cool imo. Capture the flag in wow. If you play it proper (and the opposing side does aswell) It can prove pretty tricky to cap :) And not to mention the Honor kills you get in there...
I didn't get a chance to sign up, I was still busy "studying" at the time and didn't check the WoW site :(

hit 60 some days ago unfortunately our guild doesnt do a lot of clan raiding :(
did attunement to the core, and tried pwning the elemental with a buddy but didnt seem to work so fled through my portal :)

happy days, 40 people went in 36 were alive at end :D, really happy since i missed first guild kill of her ;d

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052405_193129.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052405_193129.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 39
  • WoWScrnShot_052405_200143.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052405_200143.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: w1sh
LeNiXiS said:
happy days, 40 people went in 36 were alive at end :D, really happy since i missed first guild kill of her ;d
Grats! how many tries in total? :D
Anyway missing the first kill is teh sux, I missed Ragnaros :cry:
Oh well.

took us about 10 tries for first kill then like 20 for second kill, weird huh ? Our tank struggled throughout stage 3 everytime, now he understands it better i think so should be more smooth from now on ;p

Maxiz! said:
Gratz Len :clap:

What did she drop?

Warrior wrath helm.
Rogue helm (not sure which)
Some cape :p
Her head

those were the epics, plus she dropped 18 slotter and 160g or something, our guild leader just ninja'd the shite stuff ;p

first time she dropped exactly the same apart from priest helm instead of rogue.

made me laugh:

pvp20050523.gif