World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CeCe said:
Hmm maybe I should try a PvP server... but I will probably get fed up with it rather quickly
I thought the same cece, but i actually enjoy this more then pve :D anyhow if you join a pvp server join dragonmaw ;) i'm on there :P (I'm a orc hunter btw :P)

sometimes it can be annoying being in a contested area but it's not too bad.

Rel@x said:
I thought the same cece, but i actually enjoy this more then pve :D anyhow if you join a pvp server join dragonmaw ;) i'm on there :P (I'm a orc hunter btw :P)

sometimes it can be annoying being in a contested area but it's not too bad.

We are also on Dragonmaw.

Orc Hunter eh ? What's your chars name. Me , PP macho and Azurion are also erm *cough* horde............... maybe we can meet up with you and erm shake hands *cough*

Cant promise i'm telling the truth though :P

Maybe we hand you your ass on a plate :P

lol 2 good, on al akir, the server I play on, the one continent is bugged, all npcs and mobs dissapeared :D so if you are on the wrong continent you can't do shit lol, omdz

Toa$ter said:
lol 2 good, on al akir, the server I play on, the one continent is bugged, all npcs and mobs dissapeared :D so if you are on the wrong continent you can't do shit lol, omdz
I have a character there aswell, Are you horde or alliance?;p

Kalimdor crashed for almost three hours today on bladefist :\

Bladefist - First down, last one to go up <- seems to be correct once again

had that on azjul nerub b4. kalimdor was bugged, when you walked there you would crash, big time

Bah I log in just to find we got a new warrior in the guild, with 500 more hp and 40 more defense and 2 more points in protection, thus I'm no longer the MT in the guild, I might aswell reroll fs, I cba going Fury/Arms :(

Atm going Hunter and a Priest :p:

Insp!re said:
hellscream is ghey i keep disconnecting everytime i complete a quest and go cash in any way to resolve this?

I play in Hellscream as well, never had that problem. I'm on the alliance side though.

Maxiz! said:
Bah I log in just to find we got a new warrior in the guild, with 500 more hp and 40 more defense and 2 more points in protection, thus I'm no longer the MT in the guild, I might aswell reroll fs, I cba going Fury/Arms :(

Atm going Hunter and a Priest :p:

he might be a shit tank tho :p, our main tank doesn't have the best armour or hp out of all our warriors, but he is clever so he's picked as MT everytime ;x

sigh, this run was looking so good until deep breath pwned us all :'(

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_050905_215320.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_050905_215320.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 25