World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blackwing Lair... which was laggy as HELL.
switching stances/using abilities during the first boss fight took anywhere between 15-30 seconds
Oh well, next maintenance please!

I saw Fury has done the first three bosses, the one and only guild to pass the door after the second boss. Rather L33T ;)

No, he had most points. Still lame as fuck tho, i was nowhere near winning it with the amount of points i had, but a fucking druid taking the staff jezzz

LeNiXiS said:
No, he had most points. Still lame as fuck tho, i was nowhere near winning it with the amount of points i had, but a fucking druid taking the staff jezzz
Ah well, I think we a have a class-priotity thing to go with the dkp system, but I dunno how that works with Priests/Druids, only Warriors/Paladins etc ;)
Better luck next time! :o
I have some of my fellow Warriors saving up points for the Spinal Reaper and other stuff, not to mention Rogues not taking their rings etc because they want weapons etc... so I just take whatever is available to me ;)
Great situation for me ;)
CeCe said:
Lame druid.. it's a hynter staff
:P

umG how is that not a druid weapon, it's perfect for druid, all the way, mages are crap with incraesed healing done w<:p

meh all the same, I'm not saying it isn't a crazy weapon for mage also, but I dont see why druid can't have it, as EVERY stat on it is super for druid

lol... I actually had a PALADIN! bitching and moaning at me cos I used my DKP on Azuresong Mageblade.

It was hilarious. He said I shouldnt have a sword as a warlock because I dont go melee, and it's obviously a paladin sword cos it has + intellect on it.

Last edited: