World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and i re-specced to frost other day sandynoob, its fair cool. Hard work fighting casters tho, but iceblock and ice barrier are cool. Damage is slightly lower, but crits are all 1000+ with frostbolts, with me anyway.

len if u think NTL conn can handle it :P goto alterac first its much more fun ;)

got a problem
wanne try CT-Mod but problem is when i download it all files are in 1 map
if i just past all files into addons
addons in wow don't work (doesn't even appear)

question is:
wtf do i need to do?

I played one game of CTF, was 3-1 for us.
Funny fact:
The first thing I said was: "I'll go get the fucking flag UT style"; I managed to storm in, nick the flag, rape the Rogue who was defending it, and then I was brutally arseraped by 4 other defenders :p:
And the first that was said to me was: "Jertje DON'T SOLO!" after I got gangraped by 4 Hordies after storming out of our base alone to defend from an incoming wave (I did take 2 of them down because they were dumb enough to engage me 1 after another)
Great fun :lol:

I do have to get rid of the UT style of playing though :x

Maxiz! said:
Those vids with that lock in action is pre-patch and some changes has been made so he can't own as much anymore though he owns pretty bad :P

So i heard, but if you´r pointing at the fact that you shouldn´t be able to fear more than 4 times after the patch that´s not true. I got feared 7 times yesterday by the same warlock in the same fight. What i heard was that you´r supposed to be immune after 4 times, but :nono: that didn´t happen.

TuT said:
So i heard, but if you´r pointing at the fact that you shouldn´t be able to fear more than 4 times after the patch that´s not true. I got feared 7 times yesterday by the same warlock in the same fight. What i heard was that you´r supposed to be immune after 4 times, but :nono: that didn´t happen.
That must have been a long fight.. it's true.
Your 2nd consecutive fear has it's effect time reduced to 50 % next one 25 % next one immune.
However, if the warlock waits 15 seconds between one fear and the next the effect is full again.
So he cant have been fearing / seducing you all the time.

Menace said:
I played one game of CTF, was 3-1 for us.
Funny fact:
The first thing I said was: "I'll go get the fucking flag UT style"; I managed to storm in, nick the flag, rape the Rogue who was defending it, and then I was brutally arseraped by 4 other defenders :p:
And the first that was said to me was: "Jertje DON'T SOLO!" after I got gangraped by 4 Hordies after storming out of our base alone to defend from an incoming wave (I did take 2 of them down because they were dumb enough to engage me 1 after another)
Great fun :lol:

I do have to get rid of the UT style of playing though :x
well fun, :p:

Tried to do the same to my team but they didn't like it either so I stayed back on defense.. alone :P

Prot warrior ftw!

Helios said:
how to get owned by blizzard when in MC

ownedbyblizzard.gif

whats that mace u got there? good mace + good off hand pwnz for druid :)

Last edited:
Helios said:
Tut we should play some BG against eachother sometime :p

Aye, but i haven´t tried it out yet. Not had to much time to play lately.

Helios said:
yeh i know :p but it is a bit harder to get that then the spellbound tome :p

omdz u got some wicked stuff lol :D what's ur playtime :P and that mace is indeed a nice piece of art :nod: