World of Warcraft EU Beta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Went on two raids yesterday, the first one was with a group of about 15-20 people fairly low-levelled players, and ended up in us getting massacred my level 25+ mobs :D

The second one was a tad more organised and ended up in us, jumping off a boat in a horde town and rushing over the ~10 players who were already waiting for the boat there :p:
We massacred horde players for a while and then they organized themselves and we got the crap beating out of us.

The journey there took roughly 40 minutes I think (Only ~60% of the group is on that picture, the rest was in front of me)

Amazing fun :D

Menace said:
*cough* how do you plan on playing it without a beta account *cough* :)
I've played it for 11 minutes in a very short break from school, and my first reaction was similar to the abbreviation of this game's title.
I'll post screenshots in a bit, as I can now play it untill school starts in the morning :p:
*cough* give me ur account *cough* :banghead: