woo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

note, i was the firt person to post when the forums returned, and the last before they broke , in chit chat neway ;/

sad bastard

when I see your avatar monkey I can remember that I wanted to tune some toilettecars, muhahahhah :D

Wenn du in im Spiel mit "summon" geholt hast, stell dich davor und geb in die Konsole editactor class=ONSGenericSD ein. Dann öffnet sich auch das Properties fenster.
Auf jeden Fall musst du in den Properties "ONSWheeldCraft"-->"EngineInerita" ganz klein machen (0.000100) und die "GearRatios" ganz groß (z.B. -10, 1, 10, 100, 1000). Schon hast du einen Miniflitzer.

If you got the car with the summon command, you can stand in front of the car (during the game ;) ) and type into the console:

editactor class=ONSGenericSD

in the Properties window you put the value "ONSWheeldCraft"-->"EngineInerita" to 0.000100
and the other value "GearRatios" to 100 (or -10, 1, 10, 1000)

^^

Last edited: