Winxp & UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

N

Neo ION

I was looking forward to October to see the release of winxp to the world and onto my pc... 9x just isnt good enough and the promise of 9x/win2k combined sounded like a dream.. but hold those thaughts cus it aint gonna happen.

www.neorox.co.uk/images/winxp_01.jpg

WTF have they done to windows it looks like a 5 year old has been playing with photoshop FFS! and the idea of combining elements of 9x? wtf as far as i can see its windows 2000 with a different gui which is complete pants anyway as u can see in the picture,

UT performance aint @#%$ infact its pertty solid, it compares EXACTLY the same as when i was using win2k advanced server (not pro) hmzzz tbh i dont like this o/s and i highly doubt m$ are gonna change any serious elements :( so win98se will still be king for gaming for @#%$ knows how many years to come :( FFS :(

Re: Winxp & UT

bastards are trying to ripp of a mixture of windows blinds mac osx, and they are @#%$ failed
FFS I CANT RUN ANYTHING DECENT ON MY MACHINE !
FFS u get all this beutiful hardware and your let down by a piece of @#%$ os. BAH
LEts all just get macs !

lolol

tek it aint that bad just feels like ur playing with a kiddies toy :) hmz found to option to make it look like 98.... lol tis still wank though :lol:

yep

Using that now .. still dont like the feel of it in UT :( its exatly the same as 2k fs

I wonder what you did expect

a step like DOS -> Windows ?

I use and play UT with win2k, and i don´t have any problem with it, every game i want to play works fine...
Even UT is more stable on Win2k then Win9x (my experience) and i don´t like the Mem Usage of the Crap 16Bit Win9x OS!

Get a life, get Win2k, Mac or Linux, but not Win9x!!! :p

maybe but i fooking hate the mouse driver in win2k winxp and winme its shite ! :)

i don´t like the Mem Usage of the Crap 16Bit Win9x OS
rofl hehe get some dll or whatever to check mem usage under both os's

just dont like the way it moves :( btw ace win2k has a built in system monitor for mem/cpu usage :) and as u said u can dl one for 9x.. but it wont make the usage better :(

bahhhh