WinXP streamlined?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

XP runs superb on my system and its not what i call a thing to pimp about like garetha does ffs :D

tho it does use quite a bit of memory - winME was worse

anything labled dad aint a system process and aint needed

but say if your using flashxp u need to run the process to run the program so ermm boot winxp up and see whats running when u first boot and close any dad stuff

bar explorer

Originally posted by paa
anything labled dad aint a system process and aint needed

but say if your using flashxp u need to run the process to run the program so ermm boot winxp up and see whats running when u first boot and close any dad stuff

bar explorer
fs n00b!

"Dad" is the User which started the processes (of the running programs) on his Login Account, i mean, when u login in your XP, it loads your profile and starts the shit which is in "Autostart" or "Run"-Section of your registry.

When ur taskbar (right bottom corner) is cluttered with tons of small icons, u have installed far too much bullshit software (which u probably dont need) and they are eating up your memory :D

what i said nobber p00f :p

but in simple terms for the plonk twonko

anything dad is as p00f says bla bla and can be closed :p: