Winter in a Skirt...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
That's Kilt, you southern pooftahz!

as promised, from our mate's wedding, here's (left to right)

Em (Redd's Wife), Redd, Wintermute and Mughi

Not sure about Redd's tartan, but mine is a Murray of Atholl, which is also known as a "last in your size" tartan and not the "flower of scotland", SRU tartan I usually wear. ;)

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 40
nice, personly i think its good he waers the local cloths of where he lives, fair play to you wint though where you wearing anything under it like a true scots ?

Kilts are for weddings and graduations mostly. This was a wedding :) And the going commando "true scots" thing is only when there are no ladies present. And in this instance, I count as a lady :) Just as well, as we were walking through Glasgow to find a taxi, some drunken bint ran up behind and lifted it. :nono:

Originally posted by Ajax
nice, personly i think its good he waers the local cloths of where he lives, fair play to you wint though where you wearing anything under it like a true scots ?

Not with ladies present ;)

being a "true scotsman" seems to be largely about supressed homo-eroticism :)

Originally posted by Mughi
Kilts are for weddings and graduations mostly. This was a wedding :) And the going commando "true scots" thing is only when there are no ladies present. And in this instance, I count as a lady :) Just as well, as we were walking through Glasgow to find a taxi, some drunken bint ran up behind and lifted it. :nono:

LMFAO!!!!

owned.

Never wanne see Haggis,frosty,apoc and mael in a skirt fs

Originally posted by RaMpaGe

LMFAO!!!!

owned.

Never wanne see Haggis,frosty,apoc and mael in a skirt fs
Not met Frost, Apoc and Mael, but Haggsy would look good in a kilt. Most guys do, it takes a lot of effort NOT to look good in a kilt :)