Will People Leave UTA?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[SoulGunner]

ADC spamm3r!
Aug 26, 2001
England
i post because i wondered if when ut 2 comes out will a lot of AS (or any other game types ) leave UT?

i will stay with ut i like it so much but then again i may like ut 2 better :mischief:

there need to be a game type as good as AS in it

there are lots of great games around T.O., R.T.C.W., M.O.H.A.A., QIII, ect ect but non of them have the same game play as UTAS
they look better but when it comes to the crunch you can have the most realistic game there is but its shite if the game play isnt there so it all depends on that
one of the things that makes UT is dodgeing and i think its been changed in U2 and UT2
HALO was supposed to be the clossest to how UT plays but untill that reaches(if) it reaches the PC MAC we wont know

i dont hold to much out for U2, UT2 because i will be expecting another UT and i dont think were going to get it tbh

Originally posted by Bluey
......i will be expecting another UT and i dont think were going to get it tbh

exactly what i think

the new ut2 looks too much console like for me atm, i hope it will be much better than the impression i have after reading some previews

but i think unreal 2 could be very interesseting, ive read something about a new multiplayer mod which is close to as; you have to attack/defend a base so quite simillar to as
the big difference will be an implemented base managment option

at least this is what a game magazin wrote, i hope it is true

yep i think so too
but i guess that the community will diminish very rapidly coz many ppl will change to ut2 and play some other mod

yeah like plonkster sez: the community, or at least parts of it will linger for long I reckon, the connections formed here, wount just disappear because the game dies out...

how my own ways will go I dunno, it all depends if I find a game that hits a nerve in the way ut-a did, if I do: cya, if not... I'll be the sad gimp in the corner when we've got 2 clans left in the league and mine is playing 3rd division :D

:lol: dan

i gotta be more precise, sureley the connections formed in uta wont break up, but i think the league will shrink quite fast

i suggest all utoaps force their children to play assault
and when inviting their kids friends, force them also to play assault :D

ill stay on UT, but i think, the server community will change to UT2, and once a time, we'll be out of servers :/

Originally posted by DrOoZ
i suggest all utoaps force their children to play assault
and when inviting their kids friends, force them also to play assault :D
Droopy my m8, I did that with my kid, now he wont have it on his machine. Best damned sniper I ever seen.:crap:

Itll be like when i played Mechcommander on m-player (remember it?) peeps still played it when mechcommander2 came out but the numbers soon dropped and moved on. I think the same will happen to UT.

We r all talking about not changing to UT2, or still playing UT regulary.....................

But what if UT2 is the mutts nuts? It might be twice as good as UT?:mosher: