Why is the StdaAS League dying?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then we can say he is ex-cow and was active for half this year. If u didnt notice that, then i dont know why u post there anything then... :lol:

I'm an evil Rogue/Assassin in NwN2 sneak attacking every good and lawful ppl around

P.S. Admins>all

Guys, I think UTA is dying due to the lack of flamethreads. You can all clearly see the amazing potential this thread had in the first two posts, but it really went downhill since then. Is it because we in UTA were overwhelmed by Codel's amazing flamepost and couldn't top it so we just didn't try, or are we losing our ability to flame properly?

Either way, the lack of proper flamethreads are definitely killing UTA :(

Guys, I think UTA is dying due to the lack of flamethreads. You can all clearly see the amazing potential this thread had in the first two posts, but it really went downhill since then. Is it because we in UTA were overwhelmed by Codel's amazing flamepost and couldn't top it so we just didn't try, or are we losing our ability to flame properly?

Either way, the lack of proper flamethreads are definitely killing UTA :(

This was already said 2 years ago. It was all better in the past with some legendary drama threads :lol:

I think I should point out the fact that uZi has sexual relations with transvestite farm animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.