Who's the real Neo now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
My power is everywhere, even when I am banned on this forum...

Cazcool.jpg

Well if ur computer knowledge was good enuff you would know loggin out with the banned name and make anew one would do the trick.

Well if ur computer knowledge was good enuff you would know loggin out with the banned name and make anew one would do the trick.

so why did you need john his puter?

(Moderated by: Ace, Apocalypse, FireStorm, Frost, Gazzy ION, Maelstrom, Neo, Ninja, Warchild ION)

He cant ban you almighty Gandalf!

Well that last post of yours makes less sense then a pig driving in a corvette, Rampass. So wtf do you mean with that

the logic of lupus posting your pic when you can do it yourself as gandalf you alias.. you get that?

lol@name changing kiddo :nod:

I didn't ask him if he wanted to do it he only asked me if he could and I didn't mind. As far as this name goes. It's my only way to see the ION forum. Now if your miserable mental head couldn't see that Lupus tried to make a joke I'm not surprised really as I can see ur replies here.

my reply was sarcasime what can be seen as humour but you can't see that ...

depends on how you look at it