Who wants to unban GRZ from our irc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Unban GRZ from mirc

• yes

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • no

Votes: 56 52.8%
  • dont know who the fucker is

Votes: 14 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jasså

who ever answer dont know who the fucker maybe should change back to tetris or whatever u did before

:P

I find it distasteful enough that hes still allowed to post on the forums let alone allowing him go back on IRC.

Its a no

Post a thread then msg all your buddies to get them to vote? Yeah thats gonna work :lol:

GRZ can only post on the forums cos the admins got sick of constantly deleting his accounts.

You cannot possibly imagine the pleasure i would derive out of repeatedly and constantly banning his forum accounts.

I find it hard to believe that there are four people who dont know who GRZ is.....

Who do they think made half their goddamn maps fs

well

why are u still baned i mean is it still hard fellings fore soomething made a long time ago cmon guys everyone has bad days and shall not be punished 4 tyhat in eternity ,i mean why are we playing hes maps then thats okej but he had a bad day and after that he are baned

Rastaman:pimp:

Unban him offcourse you llama's

he's the greatest guy ever in the history of the UTA league

still a shame that you ppl can't see that

Regardless of his map making skills, which aren't in question, his attitude is ignorant and dangerous.Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.