Who said women can't drive?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Loved this1 :lol:

Attachments

• Women_parking.jpg
    Women_parking.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 58
Well ofc Alias you say the opposite (didn't really expect anything else from you tbh :P)

well during the last 3 years i drove over 40.000 km, so i saw alot during that time.

I noticed that women driving more carefully compared to men. (Imo they often even block the streets with unnecessary slow driving :P)
Everytime i saw totally stupid driving behaviour (I'm not speaking about slow driving here, i mean heavy driving mistakes) about 7 out of 10 times women in young/middle age leaded the car.

Believe it or not, but that's what i experienced over the years.

Oh btw i saw a documentary about it.
it's completly normal that females have probs with driving/parking. Men and Women brains are completly different and use different parts. e.g. A man can guess better distances and room sizes than a woman, on the other hand a woman can talk (and talks :P) much more than a man and can do two things at the same time..unlike a man ;P

Last edited:
Well ofc Alias you say the opposite (didn't really expect anything else from you tbh :P)

well during the last 3 years i drove over 40.000 km, so i saw alot during that time.

I noticed that women driving more carefully compared to men. (Imo they often even block the streets with unnecessary slow driving :P)
Everytime i saw totally stupid driving behaviour (I'm not speaking about slow driving here, i mean heavy driving mistakes) about 7 out of 10 times women in young/middle age leaded the car.

Believe it or not, but that's what i experienced over the years.

Oh btw i saw a documentary about it.
it's completly normal that females have probs with driving/parking. Men and Women brains are completly different and use different parts. e.g. A man can guess better distances and room sizes than a woman, on the other hand a woman can talk (and talks :P) much more than a man and can do two things at the same time..unlike a man ;P
ok so women can talk so then pls stfu Bart:rofl: let the professionals handle it from here:D