who admin check the clan exchange forum ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-=Dark_Shadow=- said:
Have patience, and fs do sk ever stop recruiting. The next time I see {Sk}[^Recruiting^] on a server I'm going to server up one of my finest crap launches and shot em into the skybox :D. Well I stopped playing ut99 pretty much so you're fairly safe :P.

Forgot to say - What subz said

Did u ever do anything but finest crap launches when u was playing ut99 :mosher:

Nope :mosher: . Ask akora, dede, pink or dede about our attempted 5 man launch on siege, that was crapness to be proud of. One person rocket launches another through a three man hammer setup. As you can probably guess it didn't work but I think that's as close as anyone's going to get to launching from the spawn to the main tower. The result: One suicide, two craters and two people in the water :D. It wasted about half of our practice too but damn it was funny, I might try and find the demo somewhere, that would be class.

Status
Not open for further replies.