which uni in europe?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
afternoon ppl :)

2 friends of mine and me wanna study somewhere in europe startin next october.

we r pretty unsure where to go and we hav to know by end of january.. :P

uni and city shud be 'nice looking' and uni should be high quality if possible :) no fucked up uni please, i wanna do comp science and maths there... :P
courses shud be avail in english..
wanna go there for a half a year or a full one..
nice places and nice chicks please ;)
1 uta mate shud live there so he can show me everything ^^ :P

i think u get the idea :P

any suggestions? :)

as for holland (concidering ur from abroad), I'd say either Amsterdam or Utrecht

or Leiden..
Although the technical university is in Delft...

while we're at it. I wanna follow a Movie/Television based university. In holland there is none. Only a HBO which is just below university (in the dutch system). Any idea on that? I reckon england will probably have one?

uni where i live is massive international uni, one of its biggest depeartments is computing, a mate took web computing there.

Bit surprised nobody mentioned the Technical University off Eindhoven yet. its nice looking and high quality no doubt about that. i see chinese ppl running around everywhere so its rather international aswell. But cuz its a technical university u gotta give in in the chick department tho.
I think i can find some spare time to show you around here....

PS. u'll get a nice ping here :P

hm they only support those 2 unis in the uk im afraid ://

Aston University
University of Bristol

They ok?

Holland sounds very nice, but ERASMUS at my uni doesnt support it :(
But unlike uk its not too expensive there, so i could go there without money support?

Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is covered very well, that uni and Trondheim ANY good @mates from norway? ;) Really dont feel like going to norway tho.. :P

Let us know what you decide :D

ye obv :)

Aston University
University of Bristol

They ok?

But unlike uk its not too expensive there, so i could go there without money support?

Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is covered very well, that uni and Trondheim ANY good @mates from norway? ;) Really dont feel like going to norway tho.. :P

norway should be good, expenisive but nice looking girls :D

NTNU is the most known Uni in Norway for science/technology m8 :)
DK/TorsHammer/ClusteR/Flash live in Trondheim :)

I was planning on going there myself, but Norway needs me to protect its borders :P

Aston University
University of Bristol

They ok?

What about sweden? Sexiest girls in the world :naughty: and good ISP's!

Aston University
University of Bristol

They ok?

I've never heard of Aston so it's probably a bit poo. Bristol is a good Uni I got some mates there now :D

I've never heard of Aston so it's probably a bit poo. Bristol is a good Uni I got some mates there now :D

Hahaha. I went to Aston, FYI for those who don't know its in Birmingham. Good Science based university, although I don't rate the Comp Sci course terribly highly its been 8 years since I was there so I guess a lot has changed. As for the city, well Birmingham probably isn't on anyone tops lists of holiday destinations but I think most people do it a disservice and lets say I came here to go to University and I still live here :) I'd rate it over Bristol any day of the week.

Hahaha. I went to Aston, FYI for those who don't know its in Birmingham. Good Science based university, although I don't rate the Comp Sci course terribly highly its been 8 years since I was there so I guess a lot has changed. As for the city, well Birmingham probably isn't on anyone tops lists of holiday destinations but I think most people do it a disservice and lets say I came here to go to University and I still live here :) I'd rate it over Bristol any day of the week.

Ahh it's Brmingham, ok I've never heard of it called Aston, anyway I also know people there but havent spoken to them in ages, they did chemistry or physics anyway I think. :D. One thing to consider though ... you don't want to develop a brummie accent!!!

Aston is shit, phil went there!!!

Nah tbh, it isnt utter shite.. I'd say Bristol is better tho, and a pretty nice place tbh, used to go out there quite a bit while I was at Bath ;)