Which is the oldest clan in utasault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nicky

Jul 20, 2002
sweden
Just wanna know cause im old

somebod must know

/me thinks fluid knows : din lilla rackare:

MoD afaik tho the membs have changed a lot since then :P

bit of logical thinking would make u count the wars pld.. mod comes up as nr1 with that ;)

idd active atm the oldest is mod swizz been here for quite a while :D

Yup MoD is the oldest active clan, with Mi5 coming a pretty close second. I know Mi5 is over 3.5 years old now (I founded them in October '99 I think) so MoD must top that!

There were about 8 clans already playing AS back in the days Mi5 were formed including MoD, not sure who was the first of them, but NRG was the last of those to drop (correct me if I'm wrong, scraping the depths of my memory now :D )

Last edited:
MoD was the first Assault clan to be formed, I remember cos I was their second ever member. I left before we played any matches and formed -=]NRG[=- which was the second clan, soon after came Mi5 and the rest as they say is history :D

There are no original members of MoD or Mi5 left playing in those clans tho, and at its demise I was the only original member of -=]NRG[=- still playing :\

And who is the oldest active player on the league?
No, not max :D I mean who has been playing assault from the very beggining till today :)

Have no clue only been around a here for about a year now :(

BO are ancient cunts got a demo somewhere where prophet ownz all of ION

:D

Psychotic said:
And who is the oldest active player on the league?
No, not max :D I mean who has been playing assault from the very beggining till today :)
Hmm good question. I've been playing UT since the demo was released back in '99 so I guess that makes me 'one' of the oldest active players, but I'm sure there must be others still playing who also started with the demo :)

If you mean from when the league was formed, hmm well there were 8 clans (I think) that phear brought together to form the league, but buggered if I can remember many of the player names, let alone who is still active :D

I dont think you can determine the oldest player, seeing as everyone will be the oldest who pld the demo from day 1 (release-date).
That would be a lot of ppl.

lol anni, the question was about age of the clan so I think including the founding date was pretty appropriate :rolleyes:

By 'every' do you mean all 3 of them? :p:

Spirit said:
lol anni, the question was about age of the clan so I think including the founding date was pretty appropriate :rolleyes:

By 'every' do you mean all 3 of them? :p:

but when its about older times u always mention subtil u founded mi5 :P:P:P