what makes somone do this?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

police still didnt make any DEFINITE statements about the distance. And to shoot 8 people dead with a single shot each would suggest that you know how to shoot.

The fact that he did it 8 times , all in 1 shot, never got caught never has been spotted clearly (all witnesses give contradictions in their descriptions) means that he is more than an average shot
he is rich because they say they saw 3 different white vans with a ladder on the roof close to the scenes. he uses what police think as more than 1 rifle to get cops of his ass
He used several types of bullets which can be bought everywhere.

I think we have a real calculated pro here.

on the other side
there is a theory that it might be a group of people (perhaps terrorists)
because
A no clear descriptions
B several cars seen
C several rifles used
D several rounds used
E no clear pattern
F fucking with the media
G wel organised with possible sources in the law enforcement business

Well they have issued an arrest warrant! And is he a right wing nutter like bluey suspected, which offended us right wingers. Oh its a black guy, called Muhammed. Well blow me over with a feather! I think its just a nut on a rampage.

But the avg serial killer isnt Tom and u know it.As for being above avg shot.Well what is a avg shot? most ppl dont have any weapons training, but this is USA. But firing a gun and hitting like i prev said is very easy. i can teach any1 to do it in under 30 minutes even a 12 year old.
I do think this person has army training and has thought this through.Like the vans, i didnt read all the info but were they all reigstered to him?

Well they have issued an arrest warrant! And is he a right wing nutter like bluey suspected, which offended us right wingers. Oh its a black guy, called Muhammed. Well blow me over with a feather! I think its just a nut on a rampage.

i never acctually said what i suspected
i posed a question and i worded it very specificaly as to try and be non confrontational and so that people couls give ballanced answers.

if you found the use of the word "right wing" offencive then you should have messaged a forum moderator, who would have in there own time looked at the thread in question, thats one of the reasons were here.

ive edited it seeing as you found "right wing" offencive.

no because i have the common sense to EDIT my post and not just say "thats tough" .

Nah never been a member of the scouts... they wear brown shirts i think. Otherwise i aint got the foggiest what the coulour of someones shirt has to do with it.

Get back on topic this isnt a nazi/ comi thread unless your refering to the political leanings of our afore mentioned Sniper's
proclivities.
in wich case make it clear.

I think it is 2 Black men. One a father figure the other younger.
POssibly a step child.
The older one was in the army but got booted out.
And I think they will get caught sleeping in a car.