What instrument do you play? / Do you play an instrument y/n?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I use a proffessional combination between torrents/limewire and winamp, really nice sounds i can come up with.

JACKEL said:
It's very cool to convince the other party to subdue their personality by bragging about your online achievements

very cool to start bragging over your education.. an education noone will ever have besides you...

$au$je said:
very cool to start bragging over your education.. an education noone will ever have besides you...

Well u can try ofcourse, but seeing the way u handle pc's....

JACKEL said:
Well u can try ofcourse, but seeing the way u handle pc's....
i don't see the connection between that...
so what you actually say, if you don't got a study involving knowledge of PC's u're much more stupid then someone like a shopowner

$au$je said:
i don't see the connection between that...
so what you actually say, if you don't got a study involving knowledge of PC's u're much more stupid then someone like a shopowner

lmao not really, re read and try again

dont play any instruments anymore, used to play Piano, and Clarinet, and in my early years, the Recorder, I have also dabbled a bit with the Saxophone, nothing too much there tho tbh, was fun while i did it, but dont miss it now I've given them all up :shake:

Last edited:
spiel nur die triangel
triangel.jpg

:rolleyes:

Mushroomhead said:
:bow:

Sadly my music carrer has ended pretty fast.
Approximitly 13 cars drove about my both hands, ruined my triangle skills. :(
Maybe the traingle seems to be a simple instrument, but it's 20 times more complicated than piano or flute. :nod:

Now i've to waste my time here and with UT. Well maybe some "low minded" will say "m8 fo for UT you need hands".
No sir, i play with my feet. :nod: Well, sometimes it's abit digusting, especially when the keyboad and my mouse is full of cheese, but after 20 mins you don't realise the smell anymore.

hey, Bart, the triangel isn't as easy as you are saying, it's actually quite hard to keep it from rocking around and playing more than one "note" on it :P

Me: Violin, guitar, saxophone(not much lately though),piano, and starting to play tin whistle.

Jackel ownz btw :rolleyes:

nah don't give a shit 'bout instruments really...

en jackel blijf gewoon uit dit topic als je niks anders te melden hebt dan hoe suf andere forummers zijn. al kon ik je petey opmerking wel waarderen :lol:

IceDragon said:
hey, Bart, the triangel isn't as easy as you are saying, it's actually quite hard to keep it from rocking around and playing more than one "note" on it :P
compared to real instruments (i.e. piano, guitar, etc) it's damn simple :P