What if it is Usama Bin Laden..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

HEY YOUR SPELLING IS GETTING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!!!!!

and for the record its spelled country..not countrey
GO BACK TO SCHOOL
GET LAID
AND LAY OFF THE DRUGS

STUPID ASS

u tit,I know EQ:)

Wow i thought u only got knimoos in europe, is that the new version Priest?Mebby u should start a crusade against none english speaking ppl, bloody foreigners anyway right?

Im sure your clan m8s are cringing at your rampant display of ignorance.

As for the spelling, i cant be arsed as u seem to be the only person on the internet with such a low selfimage(think i got it spot on, or y els would u react the way u do) as to try and make fun of someone who spells incorectly occationaly.

Tell u what, y dont u just shut it before u embaress yourself and your clan even more.

Have a nice day
Gen-

Last edited:
Name calling and insults really really bum me out right now.

july4flag2.gif

norway.gif

Well when emotions run high like Priest has....sometimes things get said and done that would not normally be said. Now if were to say something to you like that...ppl would say it is just EQ busting on the Euros...I don't think I have busted in that way...I think I say stuff like that your stupid in the context of a point. I am not excusing any of this from anyone but lets all try to take this down a notch before friendships and potential friendships are ruined within the assault community. Normally I would be all for a bunch of people going after Gen, but for a political point...not like this.... not out of anger and hatred.

I have to stand up for Priest, he is a really good guy. A REALLY good guy. His emotions are just on the edge right now because of the involvement that his family has in this situation. He has suffered a loss and that needs to be taken into consideration when reading and replying to his posts. This isn't easy for most of us that do not know anyone personally involved in this, so you can imagine how bad it must be for someone who does.

Priest, we love ya buddy.

Last edited:
AND I LOVE YA BACK......
theres that clan loyalty ive been waitin for.......
and GEN YOU STARTED THIS SHIT WITH YOUR SMARTASS COMMENT ASKING IF I BELIVE ILL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN I DIE?
(but with your proved denceness i dont suppose you remember)
your parents should have taught you better
but stupid breeds stupid i understand this
you should watch what you say..
you may be cool with most of my clan..but with me ill always see you for what you are
an INCONSIDERATE.NUM-NUT
oh by the way i dont embarrass!!!!!!!!
you suck and you have to live with that!!!!
:shout:
P.S. NEXT TIME YOU ASK A STUPID QUESTION,BE PREPARED FOR
STUPID ANSWERS
DUMBASS

sure bb
anything for you:D
LOL
AND BOOST ITS SPELLED
P-R-I-E-S-T
I LOVES YOU
REALLY I DO

PI WHO?
MUTHA F**CKIN 8
DATS WHO

Does it give u comfort to know ull go to heaven when u die?

Gen, You insulted Priest's belief system, and quite frankly, you deserve everything he can give out.

Something to think about:
Most of the world's greatest scientific minds believe atheists are pretty ignorant and stupid because only the ignorant would be so sure of something they can't prove. Most are agnostic. Maybe you ought to think about that before insulting someone's faith.

But of course you're smarter than that, right? :D

Last edited: