WHAT have you done with forums???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

best browsing experience out there has to be safari or mozilla, they offer a vast array of superior control you can only get with IE by installing shitloads of add ons, also they both actually strive to meet the w3c recommendations, which can NOT be said about IE... so unless you actually KNOW what you're talking about, wouldn't it be a good idea to let people use the browser they see fit, instead of jumping on some kneejerk m$ praise train?

GURKBURKEN said:
Why dont everybody just take their pill, shut up and use IE.
Probably because IE is no where near the best browser out there (Mozilla, Firebird, Opera etc are all significantly better)
The only thing that can be said in "favour" of IE is that most sites work with it as some site developers have been to lazy/inept/inexperienced to do the job properly.

Yet another browser bashing thread. Dan, give us a generic browser thread!

Aye, it'd be fitting tbh, too bad people are so ignorant and conservative they can't even imagine a better browser than the one default installed on their computer... sigh. I have probably used more browsers than most of you have ever heard of, and I gotta say that for the last year, without a doubt Mozilla has been my favourite, with Safari as a close 2nd.

I admit it, I'm too conservative to try Mozilla... simply because I don't have any problems with IE.
and I can't really think of any features I could use.

"and I can't really think of any features I could use."

...tabbed browsing... popup-blocker by default... security...