What happened in london?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

people are claiming its a power surge but don't see how a bus would blow up via the tube. been trying to call my dad as he works next door to liverpool street but i guess his phone is off.

-CrackKing- said:
people are claiming its a power surge but don't see how a bus would blow up via the tube. been trying to call my dad as he works next door to liverpool street but i guess his phone is off.

:/ yikes

stupid brother always leaves his phone behind, he goes to london on tube but dont know wat train he takes, i wanna kno wat time it happened?

just a lil after 9 o clock riv, but i dunno if thats CET or GMT

RKO said:
stupid brother always leaves his phone behind, he goes to london on tube but dont know wat train he takes, i wanna kno wat time it happened?

8 -ish, first bomb was at 7.50 ur time
they said it was around 9 o clokc here and the first bomb was at 10 to 9

08:49 police called to Liverpool Street tube station after reports of a bang
Blasts also reported at Aldgate East, Edgware Rd, Kings Cross, Moorgate, Russell Square tube stations
10:14 Reports of blast on bus at Tavistock Square

GMT

6 explosions, IRA denying any involvment... not announced by them either.

...War on Terror is still going... and for long time... sad world really :'(

...problems getting bigger with blind "politics"...

seems a terrorist attack again, hope everyone from UTA and their loved ones are okay :(

many thoughts to the people that are involved in any way :(

foxy said:
omg. Hope not to many people r hurt or killed. Now have to wait and find out if it was ira, g8 anarchists or terrorists from the east.

Gonna be crazy down there with the whole underground closed down on a week day.

it could be any1 m8.. seeing they prolly know evry1 will blame it on one of those you said.

but man.. .sick people dont know how people can do this=\ hope there are not many killed/injured:(