What happened in London?!! (re)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bunch of amateurs, very annoying to be attacked like that

They have no respect for London, redundancy!!!!! Backup!!!

Very glad they failed, this may be a very long Summer :/

Ok I saw the "baking soda bombs" on bbc world yesterday before I flew home, when the news broke they were saying it was nail bombs and I felt sick and just couldn't belive it, anyone familiar with the Northern Ireland conflict will know how much damage nail bombs can do, mass mutilations. I was so relived that nobody died or was badly hurt, I would like to hear some word from the police about what happened with the shooting that happened whilst I was in the air today, all I seem to get at the moment is confusion as to why it happened and what did actually happen.

With regards to the "bombs" from yesterday I have two theories:

1) This was a serious attempt to take life and the bombs were badly made so nothing but the detonators were set off.

OR:

2) This was simply to cause chaos and feed off the anxiety without taking life created by the attacks from two weeks ago by echoing them in a non-deadly way. It may also have been to make a point that it was still possible just two weeks on for it to happen again.

Yup most of the west end of london was closed and a armed siege and they caught some suspects..