What do you think of my new Avatar???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

smileeek.gif
cooooooorrrrr....
too much for a sad arse who spends 16 hours a day in front of a computer screen....
wanker.gif

Rofl this get´s to tha hilight of FDC spammerforum eh?

:lol:

Maybe we should advert for FDC with it...

"Join FDC, visit some strange maps, meet some nice girls, and get :whip: by them"

:rofl:

OK - enough you lot!
Happily married woman and all that!
And if I find out that Wintermute has been selling videos, or my webcam has been on when I dont know it, there will be major trouble in our house, I can tell you!!!!!
:p:

Sorry Mughi

:( we'll have to stop that Video buisness we've been running Wintermute, also that last Mughi movie was fantastic :nod:

Last edited:
Someone wanna explain why I just got beaten across the head, whilst sitting here minding me own business trying to get some work done??

sheesh..

perhaps it's time I posted the v2 Mughi Avatar, that we thought was just a little *too* rought for the forums ;)

:lol:

Mughi if ya :angry: bout that keep that for the war on sunday...:teehee:
And plz we need every player it don´t helps if ya smash Mute to ground coz he showed us how lucky he was with ya ;)
We need the man on the battlefield and not in a hospital and that :soon:

Yeah I also recieved my copie yesterday.... real nice Mughi... keep up the good work :lol: