whahaha

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

R

RelaxSixth

I'm waiting till the mercs/multiclanner rule comes :D

Let's see how many clans from div3 will go flat on there face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: whahaha

I am waiting for these rules since we joined this league!

Unbelievable it is allowed to be member of multiple clans! :/

well i'm looking forward to it ... whahaha LMAO@those players whahahaha

Payback's a bitch aint it? :lol: :lol:

damn that will suck.. now i cant play for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and have to choose 1 clan :(

so will choose 6th but want to be in more clans :(

It sux, because I don't see the problem if you are in 2 clans... Both got different play styles and you can always learn from it, as long as you don't share the tricks learned in 1 clan with the other...

Hmm, ok, that's the only way to keep it fair to both clans...

well if you play in more then 1 clan you don't understand the whole meaning if this whole league ffs! What point is there for instance in playing in both a clan div1/3 ... why play for 3 if yer already in 1 ffs... this is just 1 point/example...

FFS there will be a rule against it soon so choose 1 clan now plz ... you are ruining the league! If you don't understand that you are totally numb!

I'm waiting till they put the rule there, then I'll chose a clan, and I was in -8- since beginning, so dunno what to chose yet, really needs to be forced

why wait? do all rules have to be written rules for ppl to follow?

Nope, but I like it at both, so why should I leave 1 without it being necessary?? just because you think its unfair that some people like more then 4 league matches a month? (and I am in a div 3 clan and joined a div 1 clan after that...)

well i'm not the only one btw... And it's a ground rule for clans worldwide.. maybe it's not a written rule in this league yet but hey it's your call...

Ah well I'm just wondering how many clans from div3 will go down on there performance :evil:

maybe not many, maybe a lot :evil:

and you say there isn't a rule for it here... yes true... with the only reason it can't yet be enforced ... this will change :evil:

so you and AJ gonna chose for -8- then?

so you'll leave mi6 and AJ will leave mi5/wdp?

Dunno about AJ, but I will stay in -8- and the rest of our people all have 1 clan

Yup, he was in -8- too before he joined other clans
but never asked him what he will chose

Gotta do some work now, so won't spam on this rate now

just because you think its unfair that some people like more then 4 league matches a month?

That is the reason we play a lot of friendlies! :)