Well?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We discussed that already internal and it ain't decided yet.
Believe me when i say that the chances ain't so bad. But i doubt that it will be AS, many peeps prefer ONS.

Like zombie said:
if u can get a good team together, i cant see y u dont start one up

Last edited:
I think it would b cool for [ADC] to move into a new game, i cant see y we dont get a team for it.
Only problem is someone running it, the right way.
They would have to follow our way of doing thing.
Trying to b friendly all the time, playing fair, ect.
If we could find some good people(not just good in skill) i think that would help in making a new On-line life for us,
But most of us, dont like this new Ut2k4. i for one dont,

Storm said:
first the uta league needs to have there own ut2k4 league before we really going to chat about it

Relax is working on it but its taking longer then he tought. Andmaybe its not going to be finished at all now because he came over the other day and my sister showed hime something and he now doing that non stop.
He doing this now. Sorry not my fault.

Lawless said:
Relax is working on it but its taking longer then he tought. Andmaybe its not going to be finished at all now because he came over the other day and my sister showed hime something and he now doing that non stop.
He doing this now. Sorry not my fault.
lol