well folks lo and isnt this scary 4 a BB nooby

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TED

Feb 24, 2002
Spain
just popped in to say "Hi" seemed the right thing to do to and cos starlight said i should lol. Dont normally do these thingys, so please be gentle BB virgin and all that ,so many flashing buttons and knobs reminds me of my first activity centre.
Glad to c iam not the only lagger included in dark:- thnx thrash (laggers unite and die) BTW i will be the player with the wet sponge 4 battered egos and the orange slices at half time ok !!!

hope it will remain bit of a laugh!!! dont do too much seriousness

Btw will some one explain all the buttons (clueless) and can i get my name in lights 2 this could be my andywarhol 15mins !!!

lo TED!!! :wave:
:snore:
sleeping.gif
drooling1.gif
sleepey.gif
face32.gif
sleepzz.gif
sleep.gif
zzzsleep.gif

Don't be too boring....

LOL....nice intro TED.

It's so nice to have some one else die b4 they realise someone has even shot at them ;)

Oh how I laugh when the server puts me against a wall just as I fire my rocket salvo....NOT !

I don't think there's much chance of us taking things too seriously, not with this bunch of reprobates......yeehaw!