weapon damage on head

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x

*****istrator
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
was reading the minigunning thread and saw only a ripper/sniper can make a headshot ... but that dont mean other weapons dont do more damage when shot @ the head...

for instance try getting a enforcer

4 hits on head = dead

try using it on the body :) ye it dont say headshot on ur screen but hell it hurts

same goes for minigun afaik

If my memory of poking around the weapon code serves me correctly it shouldn't make any diff where you get hit (sniper and ripper headshot excepted). If UT used location based hit damage you'd figure that the thigh pads and armour would only protect the relevant parts for starters.

nm my mistake.. i always thought aiming at the head did more damage using enforcer.. seems i was wrong all the time lolol ah well.. :)

Only the ripper primary and the sniper rifle can do headshots. With all the other weapons it doesn`t matter where you hit. A headshot is a hit in the upper third of the player model.

I was just confirming it :)

Besides enforcer does 25 damage per hit, for double enforcer on primary you can do 140 damage/sec (if every bullet hits) so it shouldnt really matter where abouts you aim as long as you can aim :)

nope

Damagehit: max. 25h
Rate: 2.8/s primary
3.8/s secondary
Inaccuracy: 0.5 degree primary
Rate: 1.1 degree, increrasing up to 9.6 degrees secondary
Damage/s: 70h primary
95h

2.8 * 25 = 70 health/sec
so double enforcer is 2*2.8*25=140health per sec :)

Damagehit: max. 25h
Rate: 2.8/s primary
3.8/s secondary
Inaccuracy: 0.5 degree primary
Rate: 1.1 degree, increrasing up to 9.6 degrees secondary
Damage/s: 70h primary
95h

2.8 * 25 = 70 health/sec
so double enforcer is 2*2.8*25=140health per sec
/me worships ut bible by ocr*flocutus :user:

:rofl:

Math and theory is correct. The problem is that you can't shot "half bullet", or 0,8 of a bullet :lol: