watercooling

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The Thermaltake Aquarius 3 is pretty shit hot for a stand-alone unit, A m8 of mines got 1 and it keeps it well cool, and very good for clocking.

The waterchill the skully mentioned is shit hot in my opinion, thats what im hoping to get for xmas, but the new 1 with the triple radiator :) which are about £250 compared to the themaltake which is about £150

Either will do the job great

edit link Triple water cooler

Last edited:
If you're having overheating probs....then just put the garden hose in your 'puter and open the tap

You will never have computer problems again :nod:

Reactions: thePROPHET!
I would have got the triple raditor but its bloody huge unless you could somehow mount the rad outside the case,the double rad takes up most of the top of my case,think i posted pics of in another thread,since then i have added a heatkiller grill on top and added an inline flowmeter,then a hint of blue uv dye :P