!!WARNINGS!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F@TBOY

They call me marmite
May 17, 2002
Hull
not sure where to put this, sorry admins

Only installed norton today, thinking i wont have problems with pc anyways.

All people using kazza watch out

some 1 some where has been using my drive to store exe's everywhere. i must have cracks for every game out fs!

Norton will not even get rid of them

virus is called W32.Kwbot.C.Worm

omg major re-install tommorow

i must have had this for a long time as its taken over 3gig of h/d space

shit happens, so be carefull all

p.s i wish i wasnt a cockey twat and installed norton from the start

mate i have had this b4
but i think it was the copy of kazaa i used.
got a different version now, and it does run fine now, (when i use it)

u were using kazaa or kazaa lite?
edit: is it because of program or something that u downloaded

Funny you should say that because that particular worm hides in Kazaa downloads, and mostly in ones with Virus-scan program names. Like if you find a Kazaa file called Norton 2004.exe and download and open it, there is a very good chance you have just installed a virus. It did it to me and filled my PC with diallers and worms and it was hell. Complete format for me too.

also had the .exe storing virus about 3 months ago, by downloading something (cant remember what) with k-lite..
complete format - and no kazaa installed afterwards
Kazaa = 85% of getting a virus when downloading .exe files there, and another reason not to use kazaa are all the fakenamers out there :shout:

:ban: KaZaA!

i tend to disagree with the 85% exe files being viruses..

1) get a running antivirus before using kazaa
2) check the size and "availability" .. if the size doesnt look like it should be for what u want to dl and if the file is only avail by 1 person : dont do it

i've got a lot of .exe files from kazaa which didnt have any virus on :) usually takes common sense imo

i cant get kazaa lite they want money so wtf does everyone use then ???

bittorent is'nt the best for getting files u want...

@ Relax: maybe not the same exe files we download then :P
it happens that i download emulators and small commodore64 games (they own) and almost EVERY single exe file was infected. But its over now, quit using kazaargh!

Paa` said:
i cant get kazaa lite they want money so wtf does everyone use then ???

bittorent is'nt the best for getting files u want...

BitTorrent is in fact rather nice, I use it all the time. If you know where to look you´ll find plenty of good Torrents :)

emuley/edonkey are just shit there so slow it's a joke.. bittorent is great but cant always get what i want.. kazaa lite used to own but now they want money so ://

These Worms, Viruses & Trojans are all your own fault for stealing music, pr0n, movies & software from the internet.
STOP IT...leave that stuff to me ffs :P

Paa` said:
emuley/edonkey are just shit there so slow it's a joke.. bittorent is great but cant always get what i want.. kazaa lite used to own but now they want money so ://

So use newsgroups then :p:

'Direct Connect ownz!'

Bollox :P

Overnet is pretty cool for me. And I'll use K-Lite if all else fails. Not tried BitTorrent yet - might give it a look. But Overnet combined with ShareReactor.com and a few other places can get you almost anything you want.