Want to be member

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nicky

Jul 20, 2002
sweden
Im too old for this but i'll managed my way to the computer and im stuck need membership in UToap because im old and feed up on eating dogfood.

Question ?
Do you have company wheelchairs with built in flacks cause i need one .....

arrgg sorry feel asleep

Forgot to say my age 35 and my friend from RiS (Harley) wants to join also but he's 40 so he's dying soon

staff seam to be missing these days maybe we being left to die where grumpy old dad when you need him ?

Hi all :psycho:

You have too read this slow couse im a very slow typer...

My old freind Nicky did a question for me about too join UtoaP.
He did that when i was having my 4:t heart bypass operation just to cheer me up.
I got soo happy when he told me that they have too do my 5:t right away.
Well, now im up again and can tell all who i am.
I from Sweden and are 40 years old...and granddad aswell.
....?....i forgott what i should type more, sorry.....*damn*....

Nurse - * What are u doing up from bed, Harley ? *
...well, i am getting my story to the guys here...in the forum....see
Nurse - * Get your old ass back in bed, its enema time, you old fart ! *
...ohh, shit ! Not that again ! Its the 3:d this week fs !
Nurse - * well, thats whats happend when u sit by the comp to long, old timer ! *
...noooo, dont takmy glasdes, ..*damn*..nov i kant cee chit vnen tupimg .

Nurse - * Maybe he call u back guys, l8trs *

I SAW MOUSE THE OTHER DAY!!!!

took me three days to remember who the hell "mouse" was fs :p:

but now i do :cuddle: still miss you though :)

I'm still around matey- got sof2 and been playing that but sometimes you have to just get back and play some down and dirty assault.

*squeak*

Harley my friend

Cough cough it took me 2 days to read your reply .......hold on nurse is coming with pan to pee in....... brb .........:sperm: .....
opps my thing is working again :smoke2: need to sleep

loo guys :)

sorry I've been gone, nurse have been on vacation and she brought my wheelchar (her name is Mildred Ratched BTW :blackeye: ).

Just after she left in mid June i had to pee and I just got back :tired:

edit:
forgot this was the reason i wanted to post.
Forgot to say my age 35 and my friend from RiS (Harley) wants to join also but he's 40 so he's dying soon
FFS!! Life starts at 60:shout:

hey paul long time no see, i have a connection again now can u send me your email address again pls cos hotmail timed out in my abscence and deleted all my contacts grrrr....

I have sof2 the game that weve lost u and hags too but the first level bored the shit out of me and i havent played it since :rolleyes: is it anygood online?