wacko jacko

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Indeed RIP the King of Pop!

Also, don't forget that Farrah Fawcett died earlier today.. I guess the anal cancer finally got to her, I hope it wasn't too painful :(

RIP legends.

This is such a say day :(. He was one of the best ever.

R.I.P King of Pop!!

Attachments

• Michael-Jackson-no-longer-never.jpg
    Michael-Jackson-no-longer-never.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 179
Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated, but recycled into shopping bags, so that he can remain white, plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with

So the guy schedules 50 day tour, sells shit ton of tickets, takes everyone's money and dies.

You've been hit by a smooth criminal.

He hadn't been any good for years tbh. Albums full of shitty repetitive non-songs, massively overpriced yet increasingly rare tours and concerts, a fucked up personal life and health, near bankruptcy, weird behaviour, amazing dancing long in the past, and no decent singles for a very long time. Fifteen years ago his death would have been a huge loss to pop music and all-round creativity, but now it's not got nearly as much impact. I admire him for all he achieved and how influential and era-defining he was, but it's hard to ignore the fact that he had been past it for ages.

A musical and creative genius, one of the most important artists in pop music ever, but he fucked it all into a cocked hat and now he's gone out on a low. Shame :\

He hadn't been any good for years tbh. (...) Shame :\

I was telling exactly that (well not word for word :P) to people in a party yesterday...... they very strongly disagreed yet couldn't name or sing me any of his songs from the last 10 years :rofl:

anyway RIP

is a shame hes no longer with us......
So what do i do with the Tickets i got to see him?
Anyone want to buy them?

(and yes im 100%, i had 2 sets of tickets to go see him, ffs)