-w1sh-'s short video

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yea lol
i think its proof enough you dont cheat
your movement routes and reaction dodgin is what makes you great

but goddamn that music fuckin suckkkkkkks

download worked fine this mornig, if a little slow. Nice little "teaser" type film, some awesome fraggin as expected! :D

Nice 1!

sheeshh. honestly man..

stick to playing UT instead of editing videos..

Music? my goodness! it's a chaos with sound effects/voiceover and music that doesnt fit the feeling of the game!
Editing? Which editing? Music isn't edited, videos are plain, transitions? none!
Typography? :lol:
the choices u made in videos? Some are nice.. most are boring..
The end? :lol:

what is this, a video to boost yer selfesteem? Coulda thought of something better than by doing this :lol:

waste of time tbh!

sheeshh. honestly man..

stick to playing UT instead of editing videos..

Music? my goodness! it's a chaos with sound effects/voiceover and music that doesnt fit the feeling of the game!
Editing? Which editing? Music isn't edited, videos are plain, transitions? none!
Typography? :lol:
the choices u made in videos? Some are nice.. most are boring..
The end? :lol:

what is this, a video to boost yer selfesteem? Coulda thought of something better than by doing this :lol:

waste of time tbh!

wish said:
After enjoying watching twnZ's teaser so much myself I decided to do something similar this morning when I was bored. I took some of my fraps files and strung them together in Sony Vegas which resulted in a ~6min video. I won't call it a movie because there is hardly any special effects nor is the video a very high quality. Some of the puggers have probably seen some of these scenes from my WeGame profile but there are a few new things as well. It's not meant to be a great 'movie' just hopefully 6 minutes entertainment.

does that mean that i cannot criticize it as a movie? don't think so..
c'mon don't be ridiculous! It's just a big laugh which I cannot even call entertainment

Yeah I was wondering if Breen saw my first post or not lol, there wasn't meant to be any graphical effects or transitions or über UT music, my intention was just to make a fun 6 min video, not to expect a 10/10 rating on IMDb :P And I don't mind the criticism, It took me 30 mins to make so it's not really breaking my heart reading those comments

Anyway I have uploaded it to megaupload now for the people who had problems downloading it from my FTP

This is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VU9UXJPQ

i agree on the music/edditing part. but the frags were decent, so i enjoyed it. Especially when he said it's besicly just clips added together. i didn't expect anything more tbh.

It sounds like he tried sony vegas for the first time anyway so well quite obvious it wouldn't stand out movie wise.

and i turned the music off :rofl:

i njoyed it alot tbh. Still the quality is a bit to work with. Doesnt really matter tho as long as ppl still make movies clips etc im happy.

well done

Yeah I was wondering if Breen saw my first post or not lol, there wasn't meant to be any graphical effects or transitions or über UT music, my intention was just to make a fun 6 min video, not to expect a 10/10 rating on IMDb :P And I don't mind the criticism, It took me 30 mins to make so it's not really breaking my heart reading those comments

Anyway I have uploaded it to megaupload now for the people who had problems downloading it from my FTP

Had to retry d/l 5 times :lol: now downloading with 55 kb/s :crap:

:lol: some people don't understand the fact you just wanted to put 6 mins of video together to show some fun :p:

Finally i watched it... with music is nothing wrong, only the last song, you should be ashamed of having that on your hd Wish :nono:

Could you send/upload that weird crosshair? the '-+-' i mean :P

what's the file size limit @ filefactory?
or maybe yousendit.com ?
cause megaupload seems to have issues atm... tells me the file is not available every second time i try to DL it. and when i finally start the DL... it fails to connect.

I liked it Tom, I hope you turn all of those demos into a real movie someday, I'm pretty sure it'd be a delight to watch! :)

watched yesterday, but forgot to commment:
Some really sweet fragging here, funny frags as well :D:thumb:
I wasn't really fond of the music, but meh, your vid :)