w00t

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw savage and vital you're welcome to take 2 vs 2 against me and unseen:p:

Original spam by some n00b called Natsi
btw savage and vital you're welcome to take 2 vs 2 against me and unseen:p:
Ill take up that challenge when im finished work for the summer if u like ;) in a bout 2 weeks??

Original spam by some n00b called Vital*Signs

I'd have got it as well if it weren't for RD's aimbot fs :shout:
RD's? Care to explain that statement :p:
Meant someone else? Haven't even played against you...with you, yes, but not against you or have I?

Yeah, u have played against me, once....... I remember it well as it happens, it woulda made an ace screenie :P

It was one of the matches that AoR played when they came down to div 3 for 1 month back in the days when u played for UDF too :o U left coz both clans were in the same div :)
or am i wrong??

Original spam by some n00b called Vital*Signs
Yeah, u have played against me, once....... I remember it well as it happens, it woulda made an ace screenie :P

It was one of the matches that AoR played when they came down to div 3 for 1 month back in the days when u played for UDF too :o U left coz both clans were in the same div :)
or am i wrong??
Oh yeah, now I remember. But where does the aimbot-part come in? Never used one online, never will either.
If it was a joke it was a bad one and not the kind you want to say in public.

soz m8, was joke, didnt mean to offend, hope no hard feelings on that one, I know u never have, and never will, shit, the number of shots from u flying around my head I know that u couldnt have been using one :p: too many shots were missing ;)

Btw hoped everybody knew it was a joke, tried to type it in a sarcastic kinda way, but must have failed, im shite at it u see?

Laterz,

Vital

Ok. Don't remember that match enough to tell if I even hit anyone innit(which wouldn't have been too unlikely) so I was kinda WTF with that :nurseoap:

Not bad as a joke, mebby bit too insider but you don't learn unless you try
:yipee:

i don't say it. it is secret ;) u will see when u play 2 vs 2 vs me and my partner