Vote for Assault # 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the post just before yours :P i had to go though 4 pages before i found the poll :P where i bet it was near the top when you seen it, though fair play you beat me to posting a link to it :P

ahh, i thought you already posted a link in this forum :D

actually i only discovered all that stuff because i saw that you were the latest registered member ;)

Assault wont make it into UT2003.
The code remains in the game, so it may be possible to mod it easily. i hope so at least since i started UT with Assault :)

i read somewhere in that forum that ut maps can get converted in the new leavel editor maybe a quick fix path to getting an assault mode but with the new guns and stuff, would make the playing of the levels differant maybe ? Just a thought i would still rather see new maps using the power of ut2003 but i wanna still be able to play assault from almost the word go heard all the old code is still there (though i know shite about coding)