Voice

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

destroy

#wethebestforever
Apr 19, 2002
:wave:

Is there some kinda bind that changes ur voice....
Liek u have voice 1 of male and want to change to female 1
Without going to player setup...and without changing skin...
Voice thingy only works in ini tho..:(

Something liek this

set voice BotPack.VoiceMaleTwo

:hump: there's an bind??

Not possible with a bind afaik.
There is a mod to make it, same as those mods which can change your skin in game, but its a bit tricky.
You might find it in websites or forums about ut cheats.
No, im not posting links :P

oi found out another thing
u can say loads of things with each voice
but i found out that there are more and somehow u cant say them i guess..so where are they for or how u use them..
(found out with UED)

it is old m8 but some of these folks aint been around as long as we have :)

as for the voice change bind there was a hack that did it i remeber bieng on a server were some guy was useng male voice 2 and robot voice this was WAY back in 413 days i think and pre aimbots and cshp , i have never seen it since and im guessing its some menu.u hack that cshp stopped

What I've seen its not a hacked utmenu.u (5 mb), nor a bind (dont think its possible).
It was a simple mod, ~100Kb long, which switched voices randomly, perfect to combine with a voice taunt spam :rolleyes:
Crap and lame. Why would you want to switch your voice during the game? Pretty useless imo. Forget it.

About the hidden taunts, yeah, there are some
just type into console "speech x x x"
For any voice:
speech 2 11 -1 = Search and destroy! :D