Voice Coms

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
WHO EVER THE BRIGHT FUCKING COCK WAS WHO PUT VOICE COMS IN UT2K4 WANTS FUCKING SHOOTING

god how the fuck do i turn them off ?

i tryed going to comunication in the game and setting them off but i still hear them ,,,,, ANOYING FUCKING DICKS SCREAMING all the time ffs ..
somone PLEASE tell me a way to get fucking shot of them perminantly ...

for gods sake

worst thing is when the little bastards decide to share their taste in shite dance music with the entire server till they leave

Maybe try this in your UT2004 ini

[Engine.VoiceChatReplicationInfo]
bEnableVoiceChat=False
bAllowLocalBroadcast=False

Try making it read only too if its forcing a change.

You can also ban/mute individuals while palying can't you ? i'm sure I have seen the option, but not tried it...

That little book that comes in the box.
open it up and look inside it's words!
Use the words to put information inside your head.

lol, i had fun yesterday when lil kids where screaming on junkyard they all wanted to drive the hellbender, 'midoo getttt ouut i wanna drive fastR & better!' btw i had a bug with the car in that game 2?

next post:

Mido said:
lol, i had fun yesterday when lil kids where screaming on junkyard they all wanted to drive the hellbender, 'midoo getttt ouut i wanna drive fastR & better!' btw i had a bug with the car in that game 2?

next post:

here.. i used the magnet and we were shot off by blue, then we were stuck in the air? pretty lame cuz blue didnt kill our car :<

btw: file resized cuz of size limit

Attachments

• junkyard_bug.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 64